Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area]

Discus and support Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 我的账号之前从来没有进行过切换区域的操作,所以应该不存在三个月内只允许转换一次区域的限制。但现在切换区域会提示我发生错误,导致我 法领取金会员免费的Xbox 360游戏也 法领取之前购买战争机器4所附 的360版前作。 Translation: [My account has never been... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by 翔龙周, Mar 22, 2019.

1. 翔龙周
    翔龙周 Guest

我的账号之前从来没有进行过切换区域的操作,所以应该不存在三个月内只允许转换一次区域的限制。但现在切换区域会提示我发生错误,导致我 法领取金会员免费的Xbox 360游戏也 法领取之前购买战争机器4所附 的360版前作。

Translation: [My account has never been switched to a switching area before, so there should be no limit of only one zone allowed to be converted once in three months. But now the toggle area will prompt me to make an error, causing me to be unable
    to receive the Gold member free Xbox 360 game and not be able to receive the previous purchase of the 360 edition of the War Machine 4 attached.

:)

翔龙周, Mar 22, 2019
  2. 范明明 Win User

Account Error!!!

半年前账户区域从中国移至美国,现在 法切换回中国了。求如何解决?

[translation:

Account area six months ago moved from China to the United States, now unable to switch back to China.
    Find how to solve it]
  3. 翔龙周 Win User

Thanks for your reply. I'm Chinese, I am not 100% fluent in English, I'm afraid I'm causing you much trouble.

I want to move my xbox live account region to Hong Kong(Traditional Chinese), but it shows "There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the Region Change Support Page to make sure it will work for you, and try
    again later." I can't find any reason from the support page, no changed country/regions within the last three months, my
    account isn't suspended and I didn't have any balance due on my Xbox subscription I guess.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear about any issues occurring. I would like to get more clarification on the issue. What is the error you're receiving? Are you having trouble getting the Free games with Gold? Have you double checked to be signed on the
    correct account? Also what console are you on?

Hope to hear back soon
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    翔龙周

Sorry to hear that you're dealing with this issue trying to get your region correct so that you can get the game you're looking for. I would say that if you are unable to get that change to carry through or if it gives you the same error, to try contacting
    customer support
    to see if there's anything they can do to help resolve this matter with you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  6. Mister Parks Win User

无法移动 Xbox LIVE 账户区域

Hey jiaozhudezhuzhu. As this thread is quite old, I would suggest creating a new one. We will be there to assist. : )
Thema:

1. Xbox live账户无法切换区域 [Xbox Live account cannot switch area] - Similar Threads - live账户无法切换区域 Live account

2. Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection: Years ago I created an outlook account under a pseudonym where I'd sign in to play my games. The recovery phone number is not in use anymore since I've moved to another country. So when I used...
  3. Xbox game live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game live: My son got an xbox one s for his birthday. We got him the game ultimate subscription but his aunt got him a 3 month subscription for game live. Can we add this to the ultimate subscription and...
  4. windows live id

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows live id: Jó estét/napot! szeretném megkérdezni hogy miaz a windows live id? vagy esetleg hol találom meg? gta 4 hez kellenne hogy belépjek de emiatt nem tudok! kéri ezt windows live_t de nem tudom hol...
  5. Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts: We have an Xbox One with Gold under my account. My boys each have their own accounts which they play on and have all their friends and such. We are looking at getting a 2nd Xbox One so they can...
  6. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  7. Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Promo: I am looking to purchase the 3 month promo for $1 as a gift. When I choose the 3 month option to proceed, it displays the normal price of $44.99. Will I only be charged the $1 when gifted or will...
  8. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  9. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  10. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...