xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

Discus and support xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello:D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by codgamer4321, Sep 7, 2017.

1. codgamer4321
    codgamer4321 Guest

xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

helloxbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request :D i am having this message ever time i send a message using my 360 or send a friend ..request.xbox live: your message cant be sent... it started yesterday and hasn't stopped i have cleared me system cache and still same prob. i have checked to see
    if i was reported at all and it says i still have a good rep idk y it doesnt let me.

:)

codgamer4321, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Odyssey Arts
    Odyssey Arts Guest
    Revolution of Gaming! 3 Servers, Monthly Giveaways, BF3,Reach,MW3, All Ages/Skills, Worldwide!

Hey, im interested in joining your clan if your interested aswell send me a message on xbox live i sent you a friend request xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request :D

Odyssey Arts, Sep 7, 2017
  3. friend requests

Every time i try to send a friend request it gives me an error message. And they sent me a request but I don't see it and neither of our friend lists are full.

Bay0nettagirl2, Sep 7, 2017
  4. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request

Are you using a new account to send the messages?

SeventhCube2832, Sep 7, 2017
  5. If no then try deleting a message in your inbox, if a message can't be deleted then the problem is from your Xbox 360.

If you can delete a message from your inbox then your messaging limit has been reached

SeventhCube2832, Nov 2, 2018
  6. SeventhCube2832 Win User

Are you using a new account to send the messages?
  7. SeventhCube2832 Win User

If no then try deleting a message in your inbox, if a message can't be deleted then the problem is from your Xbox 360.

If you can delete a message from your inbox then your messaging limit has been reached
  8. Odyssey Arts Win User

Revolution of Gaming! 3 Servers, Monthly Giveaways, BF3,Reach,MW3, All Ages/Skills, Worldwide!

Hey, im interested in joining your clan if your interested aswell send me a message on xbox live i sent you a friend request :D
  9. tohellnbak Win User

Strange "followers"

not to get into your tassle here.. but it is possible the guy sending a request.... just sent a message at the same time.... "friend request" or maybe sent the request from a 360? I know me personally... I have got a few of those.. but normally, you do
    not get a message....unless it was manually sent..only way you know you got a "request" is the "new" icon (slash at corner of the followers tab under friends app
  10. GetRawWithGraw Win User

unable to send messages

Yes. I have had the same problem sending messages to people who aren't on my friends list. It's been going on for 3 months. If I send them a friend request and if the friend request is pending I am able to send them a message with no problem. If they aren't
    on my friends list I get a message that says message could not be sent "xbox live" I am on the phone with microsoft now and they don't know what's going on. If I send them a message like 15 or 20 tries sometimes I can get a message to go through.
Thema:

1. xbox live: your message cant be sent ... ever time i try to send a messageor friend request - Similar Threads - live message cant

2. Actiontec: Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Actiontec: Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one.: Actiontec (Modems/Gateways): Cant send messages to friends on xbox live with xbox one. hi, I have been chatting with Xbox live support because i can't send messages to friends on Xbox live, my...
  3. Xbox Live Gold message while playing coop but I cant acquire Xbox Live Gold account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold message while playing coop but I cant acquire Xbox Live Gold account: Hi everyone! I was playing co op missions normally until it appeared an Xbox live Gold message. However, I cant buy Xbox live Gold message and I don't know why. I live in Ecuador, a South American...
  4. my son can recieve messages from friends but cant send back messages, have tried live chat and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my son can recieve messages from friends but cant send back messages, have tried live chat and ...: my son can recieve messages from his friends but cant sent them any messages back, i have followed instructions from xbox support but still no good. eeb086b4-5c3e-4820-ad01-330d5cb782b2
  5. Cant sign into xbox live error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant sign into xbox live error message: cannot play any games will not sign into live tried holding button 10 secs restart.... also removed account put back on ... made anotger account still no joy ??? Please help Thanks...
  6. I cant Write Xbox live Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant Write Xbox live Messages: I cant Write Xbox live messages and i cant join online Partys 3d16a0f3-2299-446a-82f1-c2d75ae61172
  7. I cant send messages over Xbox live from my Xbox one or my laptop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant send messages over Xbox live from my Xbox one or my laptop.: It started probably about 2 weeks ago, my account is not currently and has never been banned, and I have never had an issue like this before. I also got on my laptop and signed in to my account on...
  8. Cant receive messages on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant receive messages on xbox live: I was waiting for my download codes for the gears of war series on xbox live, but didn't get any messages. At least on the xbox one there were no new messages, but also no error message, so i...
  9. i just got a message from xbox live on my xbox one about the halo 5 beta cant play

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just got a message from xbox live on my xbox one about the halo 5 beta cant play: i just received a message from xbox live today about the halo 5 beta and they sent me 2 codes and i gave my friend the 2nd code and i did not realize i had to download both of them please help me...
  10. Cant send messages on Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant send messages on Xbox live: Everytime i try and send a message, i get this stupid Cant send message box and i have to it ok and then go back to send it. I have to repeat that many times before it goes through, maybe 10-15...