Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; won't let me sign in under a certain profile, which is my gamer tag bc084281-d196-46c0-8ad3-cf7bfa77d2bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AjarTwo29, Jan 1, 2014.

1. AjarTwo29
    AjarTwo29 Guest

Xbox live

won't let me sign in under a certain profile, which is my gamer tag

:)

AjarTwo29, Jan 1, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Xbox live

AjarTwo,

Are you getting an error message and if so, what does it say? Have you tried
    downloading your profile
    ? Let us know your results and we'll go from there to try and assist.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox Live Gold Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Sharing: Hello, I have a Xbox with my account having Xbox live Gold. My brother just received an Xbox for Christmas and I'm trying to share my gold with him, despite signing in on his Xbox and making that...
  3. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: If i got xbox live at 3pm does it run out exactly then or at the end of the day i bout it 5638a786-0797-4772-9671-686ca9ea97dc
  4. Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription: Can someone help me with my subscription to pay for my past due ammount, im trying to pay for it and it keeps saying “there is a problem with service please try again later” so i waited a day and...
  5. Can I create an Xbox Live account in Sri Lanka while selecting India for the region?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I create an Xbox Live account in Sri Lanka while selecting India for the region?: Hello. I am just wondering whether you can create an Xbox Live account if my physical location is in Sri Lanka but I select India as the selected region. I am aware that Xbox Live support hasn't...
  6. Xbox 1S is freezing on my account just prior to live game starting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1S is freezing on my account just prior to live game starting.: Playing MW2: Game seems to be working fine right up until the players are chosen, game moves to the screen prior to the countdown, then freezes......does not go into the game. Others can sign...
  7. Xbox Live not signing in at start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live not signing in at start: How do I get Xbox Live to sign in when starting. Trying to use Xbox Live my new computer does not sign in so every game does not save any previous activity. fa69c60f-f595-445c-9463-b6c3ed9d3188
  8. Trouble Connecting to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Trouble Connecting to Xbox Live: My Windows 10 PC is having trouble connecting to Xbox Live. Under NAT Type it says Teredo is blocked and provided a link. I clicked the link and tried every solution but nothing worked. It also...
  9. Game crash xbox live multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game crash xbox live multiplayer: Hello, I am playing Age of empire DE: II with my friend on multiplayer but since a few weeks, the game keeps crashing on my computer or on his. We've tried with various internet connexion but...
  10. Xbox Live renewal not updating

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live renewal not updating: I have 2 other accounts for my partner and one of our boys, both Live subscriptions were renewed within days, codes were entered etc. However neither have updated after 4 days, tried removing...