xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi can anyone tell me how to buy xbox live with my microsoft account. 47230af8-6c0f-44a0-af6d-82ccb81847ed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Bum Fluffer, Jan 27, 2014.

1. xbox live

hi can anyone tell me how to buy xbox live with my microsoft account.

:)

The Bum Fluffer, Jan 27, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

xbox live

It's not possible at this time. Gold can only be purchased with a credit card/paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card.

Smwutches, Jan 27, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  3. Xbox Live Countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Countries: Is microsoft planing on launching xbox live in rest of the unsupported countries? It's kinda depressing, they announced the new xbox while there is still no live support in some countries....
  4. Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live: I am just about to pay for xbox live via an online agent. does any one know if this site CDKEYS.COM is good to use as the offer seems too good ab3f8d5e-7885-402a-944d-a6ceb751e27f
  5. Game clip uploaded to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip uploaded to Xbox live: Maybe I'm just tripping but has this always been a thing? Every time I record a clip this pops up a few minutes later to let me know it's been uploaded and I find it annoying. Is there any way to...
  6. I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot use my Xbox Rewards for subscription 12 months live.: Hello, back in April , I just purchased using my Bing points a 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership I actually bought a couple of them. When I entered them in I was able to get the first one but not...
  7. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold: Hi. I have a problem. I can't activate code Xbox Live Gold. Me write "Contact support Microsoft" and below "Failed to process your payment". If someone something knows let write. Thanks....
  8. Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces: Living in a bandwidth desert. ANd downloading files via non-Xbox Devces Thank you By post that, For Games the Latence of the Networks is more important with the Download/upload speed...
  9. Xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection: Xbox live keep disconnecting and connecting to the internet every few seconds. I have already reset my router and console, and reset the mac address on Xbox. Help please!...
  10. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0