xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi can anyone tell me how to buy xbox live with my microsoft account. 47230af8-6c0f-44a0-af6d-82ccb81847ed Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Bum Fluffer, Jan 27, 2014.

1. xbox live

hi can anyone tell me how to buy xbox live with my microsoft account.

:)

The Bum Fluffer, Jan 27, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Jan 27, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

xbox live

It's not possible at this time. Gold can only be purchased with a credit card/paypal or by purchasing a prepaid gold card.

Smwutches, Jan 27, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Eu queria Left 4 Dead 1 e o Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox Live Br (Brasil)[I wanted Left 4 Dead 1 and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu queria Left 4 Dead 1 e o Left 4 Dead 2 Xbox Live Br (Brasil)[I wanted Left 4 Dead 1 and...: Oi eu amo MUITO Left 4 Dead 2, e o Left 4 Dead 1,Porém ele não está disponível em Xbox Live Br, eu adoraria que vocês colocasse =D Eu quero comprar =)) Pago ate R$ 40,00 aquele jogo marcou minha...
  3. Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix not available on XBOX 360 for free XBOX LIVE account?: Is this normal? Netflix is not part of the app list. Is it because I’m on free XBOX LIVE, and not GOLD? Or is it XBOX 360 is obsolete? 3341b279-99f0-4f90-9a6e-63728bae5eff
  4. using xbox live with a 2nd console

in XBoX on Consoles
    using xbox live with a 2nd console: Hello everyone, I have searched and can't seem to figure this out. I have XBox gamepass and XBox Live Gold subscription with my account and have my son set up under my family. However, if I am...
  5. Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 LIVE ISSUES: First, it kept signing me out while playing a game, every 2 mins. Then, I deleted profile only, cleared the cache three times, and attempted to redownload my profile. Then that decided not to work...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold so I decided to download a game called batman telltale series which was free on the xbox live gold pass and when I go on the Microsoft store to get it its says buy so I...
  7. Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store

in XboX Insiders
    Supporting Games for Windows Live purchases on the Windows Store: Since the Store now allows for Win32 applications, and the GFWL Marketplace still won't allow anyone to access or download their owned content (this has been a problem for a very long time now),...
  8. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  9. Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidently cancelled my Xbox Live Gold: Hey can someone help me? I accidently cancelled my year long subscription to Xbox Live, I'm trying to get it back. Can someone help me? d1c00c66-e41a-44bb-99b0-87a14091000c
  10. Can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live: Hello Ive been trying to connect to my xbox for the last 3 hours and it won't let me connect to my phones hotspot Ive tried restarting the console and tge phone...