xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was curious since Microsoft went away from using points to using currency would you be able to purchase live memberships using the currency rather... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MUSTANGPAT916, Apr 12, 2014.

1. xbox live

I was curious since Microsoft went away from using points to using currency would you be able to purchase live memberships using the currency rather then having to go to a retailer?

:)

MUSTANGPAT916, Apr 12, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Apr 12, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

xbox live

You can only pay for memberships with either a credit card or PayPal account, or by purchasing a code for either 3 or 12 months at a retailer. You cannot use the MSA currency to pay for the Live subscription.

maxen, Apr 12, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. My Xbox live code won’t work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Xbox live code won’t work: I bought a 3 month xbox live gold card. I did this at gamestop. I come home no the code wasnt scratched. It claims my code has already been redeemed. This is not okay. If its not fixed in a few...
  3. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered: Xbox Live Weapons Purchase: I am in need of some assistance. I have been playing COD for many years, and some how I can never get to have the really nice weapons. Even at Level 58. I am currently playing COD Modern Warfare...
  5. Xbox one Live account sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Live account sharing: My kids just got an Xbox. We got a 3 month live subscription as well. My 2 kids made their own profiles, how do they share the live subscription. Or do they both need to purchase their own?...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: Ola a todos estou com dificuldade em assinar live Gold eu resgatei código mas no lugar errado em vez de ser na parte onde tem as opções de live Gold mas tenho 30 reais de crédito e na opção de...
  7. cant connect to xbox live!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant connect to xbox live!!!: xbox one s, unable to connect to xbox live. plz help 5576314f-6e00-40f8-8fa6-c8d8a13c6327
  8. How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live subscriptions: Need to cancel Xbox live subscription d5d3d698-96c4-4fc8-8e64-3913f46b8366
  9. Status Code: 80182300 Xbox 360 Live Membership Attempt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status Code: 80182300 Xbox 360 Live Membership Attempt: [img] every time i try to pay for my membership , th is code keeps showing up . I restarted my xbox , held the button on the console for 10 seconds i dont know what wrong with it im about to get...
  10. Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with flashing black screen when I’m useing the OneGuide app to watch live tv this...: I have started noticing an issue with the One guide app when I go to launch the app and when I Try to watch live tv. over the last few days the flashing black screen has been occurring more and...