xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was curious since Microsoft went away from using points to using currency would you be able to purchase live memberships using the currency rather... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MUSTANGPAT916, Apr 12, 2014.

1. xbox live

I was curious since Microsoft went away from using points to using currency would you be able to purchase live memberships using the currency rather then having to go to a retailer?

:)

MUSTANGPAT916, Apr 12, 2014
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Apr 12, 2014
  3. Captain Speedy, Apr 12, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

xbox live

You can only pay for memberships with either a credit card or PayPal account, or by purchasing a code for either 3 or 12 months at a retailer. You cannot use the MSA currency to pay for the Live subscription.

maxen, Apr 12, 2014
  5. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

6. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

7. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

8. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  9. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox live issues with game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues with game clips: Recently (since July 3rd) I have been having a very weird issue and i have tried many things to fix it havent found anything yet. My issue is when I upload a clip to my xbox it doesnt appear (on...
  3. 윈도우10 xbox live 로그인

in XBoX Games and Apps
    윈도우10 xbox live 로그인: xbox 패드만 사용하 있습니다 microsoft store에서 xbox 액세서리와 xbox 앱을 다운 받았습니다 둘다 로그인이 안됩니다 xbox 앱이 xbox live 계 과 microsoft 계 둘다 로그인하잖습니까 microsoft 계 은 자동으로 로그인이 되어있었습니다 근데 xbox live 로그인 하 하면 로그인창 같은 네모박스 창이...
  4. how to enable xbox live with parental lock (2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to enable xbox live with parental lock (2): I tried everything with my dad but it didn't work. I tested it on forza horizon 4. If anyone has an idea how to do it, please write. f2c9af6d-d508-4588-a699-dec0403408db
  5. My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live gold subscription doesn't work on my family's account: Hi, We have ONE console which has an account for my wife, me and my 12 year old son. Last year we downloaded lots of games onto my wife's account and also installed xbox live gold through her...
  6. how to enable xbox live with parental lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to enable xbox live with parental lock: I tried everything with my dad but it didn't work. I tested it on forza horizon 4. If anyone has an idea how to do it, please write. 31d83f02-df46-473f-8884-5456a00b07ff
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live: I have a question I live in Puerto Rico and I have always used xbox live gift cards from the United States because we are territory so yesterday I used an xboxlive gift card for 3 months and tells...
  8. xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live random account followers who you've not gamed with , no friends with, not even in...: after asking this question: i keep getting random unsolicited users following me on my profile I go look at their profiles and it lists no friends but they follow thousands of users, and have low...
  9. Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my Wi-Fi been hacked through my Xbox live account: Today me and my friend were playing a casual game of rainbow six siege when this person (gamertag is [mod removed]) joined our party and said they would "hack our accounts" because we lost we now...
  10. Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo resgatar meu código Live Gold de xbox 360[I can't redeem my Xbox 360 Live Gold...: Olá, Comprei um cartão-presente que dá 3 meses de Xbox Live Gold, mas quando vou regatá-lo no meu Xbox 360, aparece uma mensagem dizendo que o código não é válido. Já coloquei várias vezes e deu...