Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, my acciunt has been closed. I wonder wy? best regards Robert Granath 04581837-170c-4260-a84f-765eba274d1c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CALLEGRANATH, Oct 20, 2018.

1. CALLEGRANATH
    CALLEGRANATH Guest

Xbox live

Hi,

my acciunt has been closed. I wonder wy?

best regards

Robert Granath

:)

CALLEGRANATH, Oct 20, 2018
  2. jay1987
    jay1987 Guest
    jay1987, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Captain Speedy, Oct 20, 2018
  4. Xbox live

When you say closed you mean that when you try and sign in it says it was closed?

Does it say its been banned?

What exactly does it say when you try and sign in?

There are two ways for an account to be closed

1. You would need to sign in at account.microsoft.com and there is a page there that will allow you to request to close your account and that will then give you 60 days to change your mind before its is permanently closed.

2. If you do not sign into the account for 5 years but that 5 year date did not start till 2015 so this would not be the reason for your account to be closed.

So what exactly is it saying when you try and sign in?

steeledwand7664, Oct 20, 2018
  5. CALLEGRANATH
    CALLEGRANATH Guest
    Hi again,

It’s about xbox live. I got email thats says the account has been closed because disciplinary action.

best regards

Robert

CALLEGRANATH, Oct 20, 2018
  6. Hello, my xbox live is not working and its not post to expire until 2019 I need help and I really want to play online, i bought the 12month xbox live and for some reason you guys are taking away my xbox live

Reflex bannana, Oct 21, 2018
  7. Hi CALLEGRANATH, it maybe that your account has been banned or suspended. To find out why you need to log in on enforcement.xbox.com and if you can try creating a case review. You may be able to get the account unsuspended/unbanned.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 21, 2018
  8. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Xbox live

Try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Oct 21, 2018
  9. ForzaDrift Girl, Oct 21, 2018
  10. When you say its not working what exactly is happening when you try and start a party or join a multiplayer game?

Is it saying you need to buy gold?

Is it saying your settings need to change in order for you to be able to do this?

Need a little more info other then its not working?

steeledwand7664, Nov 5, 2018
  11. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

12. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

13. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

14. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  15. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Multiplayer keeps disconnecting me from Windows Live: Hi Anyone can help please. I play Battlefield and never have this issue however ever since I am playing Multiplayer on Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts, Which is amazing by the way, my screen...
  3. Xbox Live Purchases - Family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Purchases - Family group: Hi all, Total newbie parent here on Xbox., frustrating the hell out of me. I have 2 sons under my family group, using Xbox Digital Console. Under my account I just purchased Xbox Live Gold...
  4. XBOX Live - cannot approve child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live - cannot approve child account: I have the same issue as many others and cannot find a fix that has been documented As a parent I have added my child the family. I get through all teh steps of having him setup a Xbox live...
  5. Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo resgatar um jogo ganho na Xbox Live Gold[Translation-I can't redeem a game won...: Olá pessoal boa tarde, Recentemente fiz a assinatura da Xbox Live Gold e ganhei três jogos. Quando fui resgatar os jogos, não tinha espaço suficiente, então cancelei o download e fui ver os...
  6. Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games: I have an issue regarding my Xbox 360 and joining online matches. I have a Xbox Live Gold membership so that I can play games online. If I want to join a game in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 it...
  7. Move xbox live account to a different gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Move xbox live account to a different gamertag: Hi all, When I set up the xbox 360, it was for my son, and I used my email address, as he didn't have one. Now he's got an xbox one, I've been given his old 360 and games. However, when I sign in...
  8. 365 / xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    365 / xbox live: Can I get Xbox live for my 360 with the purchase of 365 office I need to renew my 365 but need the Xbox live also Moved from: Office / My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365...
  9. Xbox Live (PC Windows 10) - Постоянное отключение Системной службы Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live (PC Windows 10) - Постоянное отключение Системной службы Xbox Live...: В течении последних двух дней не могу зайти в мультиплеер Forza Horizon 4 на своем компьютере (хотя остальные сетевые функции, такие как "аукцион" или "дизайны игроков" работают). Изначально, игра...
  10. Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f: I own Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't start Game Pass or Gold Live games. The subscription ends on 2020. april 28. It's on my account not a linked, homed account, i don't know what is the problem....