Xbox Live ?

Discus and support Xbox Live ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Does one Xbox Live subscription cover 2 Xbox consoles and 3 gamer accounts(parent and 2 sons) ? e189b179-44cf-4e5e-9964-9d86d81040cc Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mitchell3029, Feb 9, 2019.

1. mitchell3029
    mitchell3029 Guest

Xbox Live ?

Hi

Does one Xbox Live subscription cover 2 Xbox consoles and 3 gamer accounts(parent and 2 sons) ?

:)

mitchell3029, Feb 9, 2019
  2. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

3. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Query.

Uruguay is not part of xbox live regions so you can't purchase from xbox store

As stated in the support page regarding xbox live regions:

Xbox Live is not available on Xbox 360 in these countries. Not all Xbox Live features on Xbox 360 are supported on Xbox One. Multiplayer between Xbox One and Xbox 360 is not supported. Customer Support for Xbox Live is only available in countries where
    Xbox Live is officially supported."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/countries
  5. WobblyDread8745 Win User

Xbox is confused about my Windows Live ID

Yes, I can do that.

I have an Xbox Live Account, an Xbox Live Gamertag, a Windows Live ID, and a Windows Live Password.

I log into the Xbox Live Account from the PC using my Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password and am able to see the Xbox Live Gamertag on my Xbox Live Account.

I then get on my Xbox 360 and click my Xbox Profile.

I then click "Join Xbox Live". It then asks for a "First Name".

I shorten my Xbox Live Gamertag and enter it in the First Name area.

It then asks me for my Windows Live ID. I enter my Windows Live ID.

It then asks me for my Windows Live Password. I enter my Windows Live Password.

It then tells me that the Xbox Live Gamertag I entered is not associated with the Windows Live ID I entered, and that I should enter a different Windows Live ID and Windows Live Password.

Thus, Xbox is confused.

I know the Windows Live Password I entered is correct, because I can log on with it on the PC.

I know the Windows Live ID is associated with the Xbox Live Gamertag because they're both connected on my Xbox Live Account.

It's very odd, yet somehow funny, to be called Wobbly...
  6. xbox360italy Win User

No LIVE connection after the update

Hello,

I can’t connect to Xbox LIVE? What should I do?

If you can’t connect to Xbox LIVE, try using the Xbox LIVE Connect Solution.
Thema:

Xbox Live ?

1. Xbox Live ? - Similar Threads - Live

2. Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin’s Creed Rogue Game live: Hello, i have a problem with downloading assassin’s Creed Rogue this month from Game with Live. it shows me “ show the price” then i don’t find “ get the game” or “ download” just “cancel” or...
  3. SOME GAMES CAN NOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOME GAMES CAN NOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE: Having issues with some games not being able to connect to XBOX live while others can. I performed a network test, checked my subscriptions, performed a hard reboot, removed all accounts,...
  4. Xbox Live doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live doesnt work: Hey. My xbox live wont work it aint conneting at all. I have tried at least 3 different internets and they work on other devices and yes on xbox too but wont connect to xbox live and now i can not...
  5. xbox one x problems getting on xbox live for anything itermittent

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x problems getting on xbox live for anything itermittent: hi i have had terrible problems the last few days of getting on the xbox live.. i brought the new FS19 a few days ago - yesterday was the first day i could save anything properly. After reset...
  6. xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live: Hello, I have just bought xbox live for my child, who has a child account, I am able to access xbox live on my gametag but he is not.. may have got terminology wrong as I don't use it.......
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live: J’ en ai mare de vous d’ achetez l xbox live j’ ai plus d’ argent ,o si c’ est bete d’ achetez l xbox live si je peux achetez une ps4,vous perdez des vente a cause de sa mais si vous laissez l...
  8. Cannot connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to Xbox Live: My Xbox has a wired network connection. Network test says it is connected to the internet. Multiplayer test says it is good to go. NAT says open. Netflix works. It will not sign in under any...
  9. Just got this message from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got this message from Xbox live: [img] Ive already fully paid for the Anthem Legoin of Dawn pre order so im wondering why ive gotten this message? c8fcecc7-ebef-4ff2-9fd2-ab68e0e4b5d1
  10. Can't continue saved games after connecting to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't continue saved games after connecting to xbox live: I just created an xbox live profile via my offline account and now I only get the option to start a new game. I have checked the hard drive and it says that my saves are linked to the new...