Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day. Please help me. I got a 12 month live catd from a friend as a gift but if i enter the code it say this code is not yet activate. I did ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeonRoos, Feb 9, 2019.

1. LeonRoos
    LeonRoos Guest

Xbox live

Good day.

Please help me. I got a 12 month live catd from a friend as a gift but if i enter the code it say this code is not yet activate. I did ask my friend if he still got the receipt from the store that he brought it from but he dont have it any more what can
    I do to get this activate. It is alot of money and dont want to lose it. Thanks

:)

LeonRoos, Feb 9, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. xbox live warning

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live warning: Hi when I try to launch a game that requires xbox live I get error 0x87dd001a. it worked great up until now the internet connection is good and I am able to launch other games I see a warning...
  3. Xbox live one month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live one month: Unable to buy a 1month Xbox live [img] 1da518e9-b98d-4de4-9855-f451cbf4165a
  4. Xbox live profile pwd too many caracters for 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile pwd too many caracters for 360: How to update my 360 profile, as my live profile password has too many caracters for 360 console? 967d5f9a-5c89-42f6-893b-867ec8aa7134
  5. Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox live: Xbox live Hi Feliciam5150, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having connection issues. We recommend going over the guide for Xbox network solution. On the original...
  6. Xbox live gold issueWhen I try to get destroy all humans it says this

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold issueWhen I try to get destroy all humans it says this: [IMG] submitted by /u/DeadPool0698 [link] [comments]
  7. Conexion a xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conexion a xbox live: Tengo problema para conectarme a xbox live, aun y cuando mi xbox detecta correctamente mi wifi pero al tratar de entrar a xbox live me indica que no tengo conexion a internet , ayuda por favor...
  8. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working.: I have Account1 with xbox live gold. He has the xbox set as his home xbox. Account2 doesn’t have xbox live gold. He cannot do anything that requires gold. Even though he is on the xbox with an...
  9. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  10. Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not able to change my Xbox Live account "privacy and online safety" settings: Since April, I've been trying to change the privacy and online safety setting on my xbox live account that lets me add friends. I do not have an xbox, but I do have some PC games I would like to...