Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day. Please help me. I got a 12 month live catd from a friend as a gift but if i enter the code it say this code is not yet activate. I did ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeonRoos, Feb 9, 2019.

1. LeonRoos
    LeonRoos Guest

Xbox live

Good day.

Please help me. I got a 12 month live catd from a friend as a gift but if i enter the code it say this code is not yet activate. I did ask my friend if he still got the receipt from the store that he brought it from but he dont have it any more what can
    I do to get this activate. It is alot of money and dont want to lose it. Thanks

:)

LeonRoos, Feb 9, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. XBOX Live login error (Windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX Live login error (Windows 10): Error: 0x80070520 After writing the user and password correctly, the app will load a bit and then return this error. No additional information is provided. a969d5c7-38c1-4fba-adee-11abac6c666b
  3. Cancel my Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel my Xbox Live subscription: Dear Microsoft, I would like to cancel my subscription. I do not use it and wish to cancel. Please let me know how I can cancel? Thanks, Patrick Puleo 6fec3a94-0150-4595-ac3b-da7fea3d9d36
  4. xbox live pc capture question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live pc capture question: Excuse me that I can't explain this. I was curious.... On xbox one you are able to capture, video record then uploads to xbox live and the drive. My question is could you do the same on the pc. I...
  5. xbox live connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live connection problems: Hi there, I was on the chat support trying to fix my problem it was time to restart the pc so I done it. After that I went on my email and went trought the link that the support send, we have...
  6. Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merge Microsoft and Xbox live account: Hello, I have a rarely (maybe 1x every 2 or 3 years) email address associated with my xbox live account. I also have an actual microsoft account with which I've purchased and use several...
  7. Games for Windows Live (GFWL), Steam, Windows 10 and You

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live (GFWL), Steam, Windows 10 and You: First off, please do not ask a question in this thread. If you have an issue with Games for Windows Live (GFWL) please create your own thread and a support agent or an ambassador will help you...
  8. Erro castlevania-Xbox live gold [Mod Translate - Castlevania-Xbox Live Gold Error]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Erro castlevania-Xbox live gold [Mod Translate - Castlevania-Xbox Live Gold Error]: O jogo Castlevania supostamente disponível de graça para assinantes da gold aparece na loja, porém quando seleciono ele para resgatar, aparece um valor de 129 reais, e não grátis como prometido,...
  9. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  10. Xbox live / Profile issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live / Profile issue: I'm signed in to xbox live and then go to start a match in COD Black Ops2 and I'm getting a message that says "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Why? I had the monthly...