xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have used the wrong account to redeem my xbox live gold but what can I do? c194369b-08c0-49fc-a3d9-f1f2124073ba Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jacobgaming, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Jacobgaming
    Jacobgaming Guest

xbox live

I have used the wrong account to redeem my xbox live gold but what can I do?

:)

Jacobgaming, Feb 13, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox live message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live message: I got a message from xbox live it said that i had been selected to recieve a 5 dollar gift card and it gave a code. I dont have any freinds on my xbox 1s. I was wondering if this was a scam....
  3. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Is it possible for subscriptions to be dropped or reverted back to a previous time because of a system error? Subscription status says expired mid March, but was just playing yesterday. Should...
  4. Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't update my Xbox Live Privacy Settings: Hey guy! So I myself don't own an Xbox console, but I have an Xbox account for Windows 10. I am trying to be able to access groups so I can create my own for certain friends to join. When I...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Hi all. Ive run into a problem thats been occuring since yesterday. Every time i try and go online, my xbox tries to load a screen but then it just disappears. I cant get on multiplayer games as...
  6. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: Every christmas i always get 12 month xbox live it was the same this year however ive only used it for about 5 months and suddenly it isnt letting me play online because it says i dont have xbox...
  7. Probleme compte xbox live sur fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Probleme compte xbox live sur fortnite: Bonjour Je suis en partage de xbox live avec un ami, ma xbox principal est la xbox de mon ami. Sur ma console l’état du live est ok (service live ok, achat ok, TV musique ok, sociale ok gamme ok...
  8. Xbox Live - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: Why can we not communicate in game or in lobby of Call of Duty MW3? We can not hear team mates nor can they hear us. 8b82fb0c-d4a7-456b-9627-6b777b3e7508
  9. xbox live gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold: suppose I have the xbox live gold, and it will end in 10 days, and i buy the xbox gamepass ultimate of 3 months, will the xbox live gold go from 10 days to 3 months and 10 days or will it stay...
  10. Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving XBXO LIve Gold account from work email to existing Micorsft account: Hi I have XBOX Live account (Gold) registered with my work email address but I wan to move it to an existing outlook.com address that I have so I keep track of all MS services under one account....