Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I purchased xbox live and gamepass last month on the 15th and now its says I do not have access to either one 2d10b55f-2f87-44ee-865b-3fea5b522a03 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by just me thor, Feb 14, 2019.

1. just me thor
    just me thor Guest

Xbox live

So I purchased xbox live and gamepass last month on the 15th and now its says I do not have access to either one

:)

just me thor, Feb 14, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live game purchase downloads 50% 80% in seconds, then disappears (xbox 360): I purchased Crimson Skies High Road to Revenge for download via xbox live. The first time I tried to download the download behaved normally, gradually growing from 1% upward, and then suddenly...
  3. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: I got a 12 month xbox live gold prepaid card on christmas and when i redeemed it it said i get 4 months of gamepass with the gold. Today the game pass ran out and it took the remaining 7 months of...
  4. O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    O código cartão Live Gold não válido.[translation-The Live Gold card code is not valid. ]: Comprei um cartão Live Gold para Xbox 360, mas o código não foi aceito. Como resolver? [Translation-I bought a Live Gold card for Xbox 360, but the code was not accepted. How to solve? ]...
  5. Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live: One day I bought a Microsoft Xbox Live card. The moment that I inserted the code into the redeem a code slot, it said that this code has already been redeemed. Please help because I felt like I've...
  6. 3 month xbox live card

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 month xbox live card: I bought a xbox live 3 month card for my grandson a little over a week ago. He went home and is now back at my house and it will not let him log on. We need help to resolve this ....
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: Guys pls need your help on my xbox live account it displaying not available in your region I have tried but it won't work pls i need your help 820b7ed7-6167-47c8-90a5-e7619bca7af2
  8. Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal: Ordered xbox live as a gift and paid with paypal, the system showed that it failed. I see no order number listed for item. So I tried purchasing xbox live using my credit card and that worked. But...
  9. i accidently cancelled my live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i accidently cancelled my live account: i upgraded to ultimate pass but i cancelled it and it deleted my gold a294c7ee-0b87-4334-a392-3e4a9a270593
  10. Xbox Live Gold With Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold With Games: So i have my xbox live gold right but what i dont understand is why we keep getting these **** games every month ? When Epic Games Store is giving me AAA Games every week for free. And Steam is...