Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I used a coin to get the protector off my Xbox Live code it scratched the code f5080d01-656c-40f1-9a94-303873d6ed34 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by zackaryhudson, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Xbox Live

When I used a coin to get the protector off my Xbox Live code it scratched the code

:)

zackaryhudson, Feb 16, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Xbox One X - unable to sign into Xbox One Live unless I power cycle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - unable to sign into Xbox One Live unless I power cycle: Whenever I switch on my Xbox One X after it has shut down due to inactivity, I am unable to sign in. The network tests as working fine, I can see other devices on the network, and the network is...
  3. Recuperar perfil y Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recuperar perfil y Xbox Live: Diculpen tengo un problema lo que pasa es que pagué el año de Xbox live, ya accidentalmente eliminé mi perfil con el cual pagué y quiero recuperar la cuenta y Xbox live o mi dinero. Por favor...
  4. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  5. Xbox Live Subsription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Subsription: Do I require an actual Xbox console to best utilize an Xbox Live Gold subscription or can this be done on a PC? 3826d909-374c-4250-93e8-cc3e1cb3862f
  6. Sharing XBox Live with Family Members on one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing XBox Live with Family Members on one console: Hello New to forum. I have purchased XBox Live for my son. Can he now share that with other family members? It was bought as a gift for him. Should I have set up an account on the Xbox myself,...
  7. Tabs Missing on Xbox 360 Dashboard After Signing into Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tabs Missing on Xbox 360 Dashboard After Signing into Xbox Live: When disconnected from Xbox Live my Xbox 360 dashboard is fine with each of the tabs present, (Bing, home, social, games, movies and TV, apps, settings.) After logging into Xbox Live however, the...
  8. Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold problem: I bought Xbox live gold last month for 3 months then played Fortnite for a while then did a update for 4 days now i go into Fortnite it says i dont have xbox live gold please help me that was my...
  9. Can I turn my xbox live gold gift card into xbox currency?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I turn my xbox live gold gift card into xbox currency?: I went to the store to buy a $59.99 xbox one gift card and accidentally bought a 12 month xbox live gold membership gift card. Is there anything I can do? I have no receipt....
  10. Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring saved game play to a new Xbox live account. Is this possible?: Two people have used the same xbox account for a number of years. One of the players wants their own account. Will Microsoft/Game developer allow saved game data to be moved to a new account? I...