Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; System says cant connect to xbox live on this console but my internet is good my nat is open snd i hve gold 12mos, can anyone help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobVanMeter, Apr 6, 2019.

1. RobVanMeter
    RobVanMeter Guest

Xbox live

System says cant connect to xbox live on this console but my internet is good my nat is open snd i hve gold 12mos, can anyone help?

:)

RobVanMeter, Apr 6, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live access with out Gold support (subscription paid): Hey all, I will cut a long story short. My son is being punished and currently not allowed on his XBLG to play online. He is allowed on his xbox to play offline games. The issue is this; He is...
  3. Can’t Connect To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t Connect To Xbox Live: I can’t connect to Xbox live and every time I try a window pops up with the error 0x80040900 and tells me to restart the console. I tried restarting the console several times but the same thing...
  4. Moving my Xbox One Live account to another account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving my Xbox One Live account to another account: I've been on my moms Microsoft Account since I joined Xbox. Now that I've moved out I need to move off of her account. Is there any way I can move my Xbox One Live Account from her's to my already...
  5. Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold trial making the experience hell: As of today I bought a new xbox one s and I'm using every ounce of will I have left to transfer my game data over. On my account I have a 14 day free trial of xbox live gold and after many...
  6. why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass: why wont Tom clancys division 2 dark zone work with a live pass 42583586-05eb-4a6d-b074-bdbd832d7afd
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: What on earth is going on with Xbox live I can't access my games and I am repeatedly having to re-sign in which takes forever the only thing that is working is accessing my bank account to take my...
  8. 关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    关于微软的游戏跨平台联机服务和Xbox Live账号 [Translation - About Microsoft's game cross-platform online...: 请问目前微软的游戏跨平台联机服务(NS、PS4、PC)都需要玩家拥有Xbox live账号吗? [Mod Translation - Does Microsoft's current cross-platform online service (NS, PS4, PC) require players to have an Xbox live account?]...
  9. Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't activate payment card Xbox live subscription for 12 months: Need help. I can not activate the payment card Xbox live 12 months. Tried on the console and on the site xbox.com Answer: Please contact Microsoft support we were unable to process your payment....
  10. X box live gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X box live gift card: hello... I bought gift cards that is printed in the receipt at EB games on September 27, 2019 and today October 16 when he punched the codes it says It has been used..one is $15 one is $20 please...