Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I connect xbox 360 to android phone through hotspot? 03307f85-707a-45ae-9936-ce04a5faf867 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IlaynaDay, May 8, 2019.

1. IlaynaDay
    IlaynaDay Guest

Xbox live

How do I connect xbox 360 to android phone through hotspot?

:)

IlaynaDay, May 8, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  3. X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1, unstable voice chat and connection, unable to log to Xbox Live for MW3: Hey peeps! I have a lot of issues with my system lately. If I try to get into Modern Warfare 3, it doesn't let me connect at all to Xbox Live. X1 games are fine though. I rarely have...
  4. Xbox live. Подключение к серверу: заблокировано [Xbox Live. Connection to server: Blocked]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live. Подключение к серверу: заблокировано [Xbox Live. Connection to server: Blocked]: Собственно проблема на скриншоте. Я много чего пытался сделать по инструкциям, но ничего не помогло: открывал порты, проверял брандмауэр (он выключен), удалял антивирус, переустанавливал xbox,...
  5. Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live: So I finally got internet and i try and play CoD:Aw and when i log in it says "Disconnected From Xbox Live". Do i need xbox live gold or am i doing something wrong?...
  6. Refund for Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for Xbox Live Account: I cancelled my Xbox subscription and would like a refund. 0a78510b-d471-429f-899a-83f2f5d39ac4
  7. Xbox Live Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Message: xbox live sent me a Message with a code to retrieve it, but when I go to rescue, the following message "Contact the person who provided this code to you, we can not rescue it." What do I do to be...
  8. No xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    No xbox live connection: Recently changed ISP providers from century link to spectrum. Since changing I cannot connect to xbox live with a wired connection through spectrum's router. So I run the network connection test...
  9. cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...: ive tried numorous ways to figure out how to change the region but it says im in canada and i am but i cant see anything saying theres a subscription out there in my name in another country when i...
  10. Karty xbox live [Translation - Xbox Live cards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Karty xbox live [Translation - Xbox Live cards]: witam do kogo mam napisac w sprawie zakupów hurtowej ilosci kart xbox live ? -------- [Mod Translation - Hello who should I write about wholesale purchases of xbox live cards?]...