xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just purchased xbox live gold on my pc, but my son can not access it on his xbox all my mircosoft settings seem fine and he is set up in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisDanks, May 13, 2019.

1. ChrisDanks
    ChrisDanks Guest

xbox live

I have just purchased xbox live gold on my pc, but my son can not access it on his xbox all my mircosoft settings seem fine and he is set up in the family group

:)

ChrisDanks, May 13, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox Live not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working: My personal Xbox plays games and joins parties just fine. When I log into my account on another Xbox, it continues to say I have no gold. I have removed my account then reset the Xbox....
  3. XBOX live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live Gold: My son who is 12 is trying to redeem a 14 day trial code for XBOX Live Gold. He is getting an error message Error:PVR-MaturityRatings. Denial User In Family. Can you advise please?...
  4. Xbox live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold purchases: I'm in UK and looking to buy 12 month Xbox live from an online reseller for family member, one is EU and the other is Global both different prices but support English language, can I purchase...
  5. Disconnecting from Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disconnecting from Xbox Live: Its been really irritating so about once or twice a day my xbox will disconnect from xbox live all of a sudden usually while I'm in a game, and no matter what I do it wont reconnect until I hard...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  7. Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live preemptively muting offensive messages.: I came across a short video on Twitter last night that shows a friends messages on Xbox Live. In the video, there is one that's hidden. I took a screenshot of it: http://imgur.com/TCqAO8p I'd...
  8. Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live: I was gifted an xbox ultimate game pass. And i was just playing xbox live an hour ago. But now when i log in its saying i dont have xbox live. How do i fix this? 43c4633f-2e10-47ca-a39d-39843c628d31
  9. xbox live creators program

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live creators program: estou com problemas conectar na live pelo xbox one pelo dev kit,por algum motivo eu consigo me conectar no windows 10,mas não consigo me conectar pelo xbox one.Quem puder ajudar agradeço.Eu estou...
  10. xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live network constantly connects and disconnects...: I've been bouncing in and out of connection to xbox live randomly for the past week. I've tried EVERYTHING offered to help and none of it works at all. NONE. I don't know what else to do on my end...