Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to redeem my card and it's not allowing me to use it. 65881613-f2bf-490d-9bbb-9b7cbcf7d0c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julio145, May 15, 2019.

1. Julio145
    Julio145 Guest

Xbox live

I tried to redeem my card and it's not allowing me to use it.

:)

Julio145, May 15, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox Live enforcement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live enforcement: Funny how you beat a crew by yourself then they think you are cheating then a few days later getting a 1 day ban. So, why are you NOT! doing your job MS? I have, made Utube videos of cheaters...
  3. Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold expire at 05/2020, but it doesn't connect anymore: I've cancelled Game Pass and Xbox live gold that expire at 05/2020, but now it doesn't connect anymore c08a1457-0fb5-471a-913f-ed0656d30056
  4. Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold for xbox one gift card: I am currently trying to help my son redeem his xbox live gold gift card on his xbox. Every time he tries to key in the code it then prompts him to select a payment type with the choices of a...
  5. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  6. Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do we need Xbox live to play minecraft?: Good Evening All. My son has minecraft on a disc & has been playing on it without any issue. However, as he tried to play this evening, it is asking him to subscribe to Xbox live to continue...
  7. Xbox live disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live disconnecting: Hi everyone, my sons xbox is continually throwing him off live, saying no internet connection, every day, all the time, our internet is fine, eveeything else is working fine, if anyone has any...
  8. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: I've just purchased xbox live gold for my son, however i seemingly could only apply this to my account. Is there any way i can transfer it to my sons account? fdda8732-eae9-4305-a3c4-e073085d5f17
  9. Xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection: I’m sure this question has been asked many times and you’re tired of answering it, but I have a service error every time I try to connect to live on the 360. I have an Xbox One, but I want to play...
  10. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...