Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to redeem my card and it's not allowing me to use it. 65881613-f2bf-490d-9bbb-9b7cbcf7d0c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Julio145, May 15, 2019.

1. Julio145
    Julio145 Guest

Xbox live

I tried to redeem my card and it's not allowing me to use it.

:)

Julio145, May 15, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox Live Service Status for other countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Service Status for other countries: This can be for anyone to use as a FAQ: I've asked around and never found or received an answer. Is there a spreadsheet or complete URL listing of all the countries supported under...
  3. I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account

in XBoX on Windows
    I bougth the laguna pack from xbox live app didnt get it on my Fortnite Account: Didn't get my laguna pack on fortnite 019f4371-215c-4eb0-9e47-fe1e3c3eb668
  4. Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble connecting to xbox live when on a backwards compatible game: The problem I'm having is when I try to log into Xbox live on a backwards compatible game. I have tried to connect many times but, it keeps saying can't connect to Xbox live....
  5. Luxor 2 won't install from the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Luxor 2 won't install from the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc: I own the Xbox Live Arcade Compilation Disc, which contains five Xbox 360 games: Boom Boom Rocket Feeding Frenzy Pac-Man Championship Edition Luxor 2 UNO The first three games automatically...
  6. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...
  7. xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox not loading any online game but is connected to internet and xbox live: so i was trying to play a game when the error code saying you cant play online games showed up i didnt think it was anything then i went to r6s and that couldnt connect to servers nor could...
  8. World of tanks E:00G34 and live gold...WG fraud ... IN demand Microsoft intervention!

in XBoX on Consoles
    World of tanks E:00G34 and live gold...WG fraud ... IN demand Microsoft intervention!: Hi... WG does not give me access to a European server! Error e00g34 service unavailable! Then why am I paying for a gold subscription if the tanks are not on Microsoft servers ??? Get it right, I...
  9. Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying connect to xbox live settings but denied because they thinks i'm not a parent.: Hi, I tried to connect xbox live - ok till now. When I try to go profile or any other setting, it directs me here:...
  10. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...