Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I install games on my xbox one from game pass and some are 360 games! The 360 games wont let me sign into live on this console (80151901) and some wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobVanMeter, May 20, 2019.

1. RobVanMeter
    RobVanMeter Guest

Xbox live

I install games on my xbox one from game pass and some are 360 games! The 360 games wont let me sign into live on this console (80151901) and some wont play without live, why am i having this problem?

:)

RobVanMeter, May 20, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Chessmaster Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chessmaster Live: Is Chessmaster Live available for any xbox consoles? Digital download? When I search it shows up but not seen in downloads. 8d510840-1897-4135-aa2a-174bde58c653
  3. Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongfully keep getting 1 day communication suspension from Xbox live.: [img] Hello. About a month ag o i chatted with a player online and i sent an innappropriate message to him. I was 1 day communication suspended due to this (which i deserved). I learned my lesson...
  4. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: I have a past due balance on my Xbox Live Gold and I have enough money in my Microsoft account to cover it but it does not have the option to do so it is forcing me to pay with a credit card I no...
  5. Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360. How to fix live status !Service: Service Alert: Xbox360 how to fix Live Status !Service: Service Alert Network status is all connected. Please help. Thanks 8aa484df-a954-4755-aa29-6f6a2ce8813c
  6. My LIVE account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My LIVE account was suspended: Me and someone my kid go to school with had an argument a few days ago, they ended up arguing over Facebook when my child called him a name, he has been punished for it. This boy sent me a message...
  7. I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot extend my xbox live gold subscription: Hi How can I make 36 months xbox live gold subscription using 3 of 12 month gift cards? What I did so far are; - I bought 3 gift card. (12 month, 12 month, 12 month) and I want to make it 36...
  8. Xbox Live connectivity issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live connectivity issues: Whenever i try to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4, i cannot connect to any lobby or access any features that include multiplayer. There is no any errors about the teredo but i keep seeing the...
  9. xbox will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox will not connect to xbox live.: im not banned or anything as far as I know. I have hard restarted the xbox, internet, and anything I can think of. not sure what else to do? tried getting onto another game to see if it will go...
  10. Connect to XBOX Live Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to XBOX Live Issue: Ma'am/Sir, I'm currently going through some pretty severe troubleshooting with both of my consoles and what was originally only affecting one console is now affecting both. If you could get back...