Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased Xbox live using my computer, which is connected to my microsoft account. The account on my computer is the same as the one I use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Greyden, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Greyden
    Greyden Guest

Xbox Live

I recently purchased Xbox live using my computer, which is connected to my microsoft account. The account on my computer is the same as the one I use when playing Xbox. For some reason, instead of adding the purchase to my account, I was created a new
    Xbox account. Is there anyway to delete this new account and add my subscription to Xbox live to the account I use when playing Xbox?

:)

Greyden, Jun 3, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Xbox live permissions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live permissions: Hi I am trying to turn off parental controls on my Xbox account but whenever I try to go to accounts.xbox.com it sends me to...
  3. Conker Live & Reloaded Xbox 360 Patch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Conker Live & Reloaded Xbox 360 Patch?: I want to get Conker Live & Reloaded and play it on my Xbox 360. But I read that this game causes problems on the 360....
  4. Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live / gold sharing at different locations at same time?: Hi, My son and i share our xbox one, we have different gamer tags but they are on my account as i pay for the live gold. Ive now gotten a second Xbox for when he visits his grandparents. Is it...
  5. Xbox Live Gold sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold sharing not working: Me and my brother share an account that has Xbox Live Gold. I also have my own seperate xbox live account without gold. Both these accounts are on my xbox and it is set as my home xbox. However,...
  6. Xbox Live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live subscription: how do I add my Xbox Live membership prepaid card without having to use a debit card credit card or PayPal I don't like using these and I want to use my Xbox Live membership prepaid card can...
  7. creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    creating a child xbox live account for xbox 360: Hi Im having a real struggle adding my son to my xbox gold live account - i have setup an account and dont use it but signed up so my son can play minecraft - hes only 6 so i dont want him to...
  8. Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck appearing offline to friends on xbox live: Hello all, well, before you ask, yes, I changed my privacy settings on both xboxlive.com and my xbox one, I can't figure this out, not sure why it is happening and I have tried everything I can...
  9. Voice chat on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Mobile
    Voice chat on Xbox Live: I cannot get voice chat in xbox live. I play Minecraft 515af243-13c1-4b28-871c-3121c2f71b86
  10. xbox live gold 멤버십 환불

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold 멤버십 환불: 구독후 취소하 했는데 짜를 놓쳐서 결 가된것 같습니다 환불 요청 수 있나요?? 6344ac96-81b2-470f-a567-e5e1d930294c