Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went to buy a new membership a 3 month one but I cant due to apprantly owe £40 as it says i chose to recurring payment for the same membership i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkLordsauron3, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox live

I went to buy a new membership a 3 month one but I cant due to apprantly owe £40 as it says i chose to recurring payment for the same membership i bought last year but i never clicked that as i dont know if id be able to afford it in a years advance i
    aint no psychic so i left it so when it runs out it runs out and i just have to go to the shop again and buy a new membership its stupid that i owe money for something i never turned on so i doubt i will be buying xbox live again just go back to PlayStation
    as i moved to xbox as well better controller and graphics in my opinion but never had the problem with PlayStations network online i just bought one waited for it to run out and when i could afford it then i went to the shops and bought a new one simples its
    way easier to do that then pay online

:)

DarkLordsauron3, Jun 12, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  3. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: kann mir mal jemand helfen wie mann xbox live gold wiederhersstellen kann weil ich kenn mich nicht so gut aus [Edit - Translation] - can someone help me how to restore xbox live gold man...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  5. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ich habe Xbox live Gold gekauft habe es aber nicht bekommen und mein Geld was auf meinen Xbox Account drauf war ist auch weg ------ [Mod Translation - I bought Xbox live gold but didn't get it...
  6. Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft de celular não pega multiplayer via Xbox Live [Translate] Minecraft Mobile does...: Eu e meus amigos estávamos jogando aquele survival numa boa, mas, do nada, meus amigos não conseguem entrar no meu mundo e escreve "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo" e também não consigo...
  7. I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't get Xbox Live or Game Pass anymore.: So for the past couple months i've just been using my friends account and game sharing to get xbox live and game pass. All of a sudden today, nothing works and whenever I try to use something that...
  8. Xbox live on 2 consoles in the same house?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 2 consoles in the same house?!: We have 2 Xbox One consoles in our house. On the Xbox in the living room I have an Xbox live subscription under my name and email. Our second Xbox One also has an Xbox live subscription under my...
  9. Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assinatura da Live Gold [Translate] Live Gold Subscription: Olá! Tenho uma conta no meu console Xbox one e tenho uma assinatura da Live Gold que desapareceu após eu ter alterado meu gamertag. Como posso recuperar minha assinatura Live Gold anual? Obrigado....
  10. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb