Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I went to buy a new membership a 3 month one but I cant due to apprantly owe £40 as it says i chose to recurring payment for the same membership i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarkLordsauron3, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox live

I went to buy a new membership a 3 month one but I cant due to apprantly owe £40 as it says i chose to recurring payment for the same membership i bought last year but i never clicked that as i dont know if id be able to afford it in a years advance i
    aint no psychic so i left it so when it runs out it runs out and i just have to go to the shop again and buy a new membership its stupid that i owe money for something i never turned on so i doubt i will be buying xbox live again just go back to PlayStation
    as i moved to xbox as well better controller and graphics in my opinion but never had the problem with PlayStations network online i just bought one waited for it to run out and when i could afford it then i went to the shops and bought a new one simples its
    way easier to do that then pay online

:)

DarkLordsauron3, Jun 12, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red Dead Redemption (original) and XBox Live issues: Hi guys, I have an Xbox Live Gold subscription (fully paid up!). I am trying to access downloadable content for Red Dead Redemption on XBox One (i downloaded the game last year and have finished...
  3. xbox wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont connect to xbox live: I am currently using a wired network which worked fine till the last week. Now when i try to test network connection it shoes DNS isnt resolving xbox server names , i tried setting up DNS manually...
  4. Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get Paypal payments back in shape for Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hi, I wish to kindly request assistance for this problem I've been trying to solve for more than one month. Paypal payments for Xbox Live Gold subscription are being refused, while displaying...
  5. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: When did i first change my gamertag and when did i first join xbox live b4018d89-6267-4a4b-a289-8a39d76b507c
  6. Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Error Code 121010 and HUNDREDS NEED AN ANSWER.: I just found hundreds of users reporting an error code of 121010 - failure to record results in the cloud. Many of these topics included hundreds of users needing an answer. Some of these question...
  7. Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Ambassadors Program an Code Enforcement: This is one of IF not the worst run sham on Xbox Live. There is NO monitoring of the FOUL BEHAVIOR displayed in most gaming lobbies an when a gamer tries to get actively involved in the gaming...
  8. Problem with Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold: My son has a subscription to Xbox Live Gold (I checked the subscription status and we're current - last payment was on June 2nd) But when he tries to join a party or join a party he gets sent to...
  9. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  10. Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play Fable 3 without Games for Windows Live: Hi, I would like to install Fable 3 on pc (Windows 10), but I have heard that Games for Windows Live is now shut down. Is it still possible to play the game? Thank you...