xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Boa tarde, ha semanas que o meu xbox live esta em serviço, fiz todos procedimentos que o suporte enviou e nada, estou perdendo com a nova compra que... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sgtfelinto, Jun 14, 2019.

1. sgtfelinto
    sgtfelinto Guest

xbox live

Boa tarde, ha semanas que o meu xbox live esta em serviço, fiz todos procedimentos que o suporte enviou e nada, estou perdendo com a nova compra que fiz do xbox live, estou pagando um produto que não estou utilizando por falta técnicas.

Aguardando solução deste problema urgente.

[Translation]

Good afternoon, weeks ago that my Xbox Live is in service, I did all the procedures that support sent and nothing, I am losing with the new purchase I made of Xbox Live, I am paying a product that I am not using for lack techniques.

Awaiting solution of this urgent problem.

:)

sgtfelinto, Jun 14, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. This is so dumb.Cant buy Xbox live gold.Ive made my mom/brother waste like 30$ and phone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is so dumb.Cant buy Xbox live gold.Ive made my mom/brother waste like 30$ and phone...: I tried buying gold,in which it said a existing subcripten i had blocked the prooces of the buy,tried it multiple times.Now im waiting for my mom to call support to get this sorted out.I saw no...
  3. [Godel Live subscription]اشتراك قولد لايف

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Godel Live subscription]اشتراك قولد لايف: تم شراء كود اكس بوكس لايف من موقع لايك كارد 10 دولار أمريكي وتم اضافته بالحساب ولكن لم يتم تفعيله لااعرف السبب؟ لم استطع الاستفاده منه يطلب مني اشتراك اخر؟! تم التواصل مع موقع لايف كارد.. افادوني...
  4. Bioshock 2 Pvp not connecting to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock 2 Pvp not connecting to xbox live: Hello! I've been trying to play Bioshock 2 (360) pvp, which was working perfectly fine until last night. Ever since then, it gives infinite loading screens, crashes, and even crashing the entire...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold: Hi I have a question regarding Xbox Live Gold. My father recently bought Xbox Live Gold from his computer and added me to a family group which was letting me use Xbox Live. It was working for...
  6. Xbox live gold and game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold and game sharing: Hello there. I've had some issues around sharing xbox live. So I own my own xbox one, with my own personal account.My brother has his own Xbox one with his own personal account. So I was...
  7. What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to your Live Gold if you refund game pass?: Hi, So I bought game pass for £10.99 and it transpires my laptop doesn't have the goods to play the games that made it appealing to me while back at uni next month. Anyway it converted my...
  8. Xbox won't let me play games with gold even though I have Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games with gold even though I have Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold untill next year but it says i dont have gold subscription and i have removed my account and have restart the xbox but it still says i have not got xbox live gold...
  9. 2nd live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd live account: Hi, how do I set up a second gold Live account for another xbox 4a95623e-73bb-47b0-920f-a73624f1fa00
  10. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: A week ago, on my Xbox Live Gold, I stopped being able to see invitations from friends and they don't see my invitations. This only happens periodically though. I have done a hard reset, checked...