Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was gifted an xbox ultimate game pass. And i was just playing xbox live an hour ago. But now when i log in its saying i dont have xbox live. How do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KylieValentine, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Xbox live

I was gifted an xbox ultimate game pass. And i was just playing xbox live an hour ago. But now when i log in its saying i dont have xbox live. How do i fix this?

:)

KylieValentine, Jul 15, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnect from Xbox live account - Halo Master Chief's Collection: Years ago I created an outlook account under a pseudonym where I'd sign in to play my games. The recovery phone number is not in use anymore since I've moved to another country. So when I used...
  3. Xbox game live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game live: My son got an xbox one s for his birthday. We got him the game ultimate subscription but his aunt got him a 3 month subscription for game live. Can we add this to the ultimate subscription and...
  4. windows live id

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows live id: Jó estét/napot! szeretném megkérdezni hogy miaz a windows live id? vagy esetleg hol találom meg? gta 4 hez kellenne hogy belépjek de emiatt nem tudok! kéri ezt windows live_t de nem tudom hol...
  5. Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold on Two Consoles, with Three Accounts: We have an Xbox One with Gold under my account. My boys each have their own accounts which they play on and have all their friends and such. We are looking at getting a 2nd Xbox One so they can...
  6. xbox 360 can't connect to live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 can't connect to live: My nephew gave me his old xbox 360 and I am trying to get it up and running. I have tried wireless, wired, and direct connect to the modem and can't get it to connect to xbox live. Usually it just...
  7. Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Promo: I am looking to purchase the 3 month promo for $1 as a gift. When I choose the 3 month option to proceed, it displays the normal price of $44.99. Will I only be charged the $1 when gifted or will...
  8. I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help from an agent to change the email on a xbox live account: Hello, My dads email was attached to my old xbox live account i believe, or so he thought, I've tried to login to microsoft with his email but it just says that this is not a valid microsoft...
  9. Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold & Game Sharing: I'm confused which XBOX's to set as Home Xbox. Under my profile, on my XBOX, I have it set as the Home Xbox. I have the games installed and the Live Gold Subscription. I want to share my Xbox...
  10. I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate: xbox live 12/1/2019 and the game pass ultimate 1 dollar deal. three month. It does show the 3 month expires 3/31/2020 but having xbox live gold as well. Shows the real expire 4/1/2020. Shouldn't...