Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was gifted an xbox ultimate game pass. And i was just playing xbox live an hour ago. But now when i log in its saying i dont have xbox live. How do i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KylieValentine, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Xbox live

I was gifted an xbox ultimate game pass. And i was just playing xbox live an hour ago. But now when i log in its saying i dont have xbox live. How do i fix this?

:)

KylieValentine, Jul 15, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. 360 Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live account: I own an xbox 360 and i have an xbox live account, when i try to log into it on my xbox it always comes up with this: [img] 841986c1-0e17-4677-87c4-a8659c5192d3
  3. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: I was about to buy an xbox live subscription online and i saw it was written for us/eu accounts only but i live in asia so will it work if i buy it.plzz help 04b2297f-5482-4e7f-9c41-56c038296e0b
  4. Xbox Live on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live on PC: Hi everyone, I have a question about Xbox Play Anywhere. I am a PC gamer and I would purchase some games like Gears of War 4 and Sea of Thieves. Is Xbox Live subscription needed to play online on,...
  5. Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Приходят ежемесячные платежи и списываются с банковской карты за подписку Xbox Life Gold. Подпиской не пользуюсь. Прошу помочь отказаться от подписки для прекращения ежемесячных списаний....
  6. Communication banned because of Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication banned because of Xbox Live: I had tried to send a group message to all of my friends and to people who I had play with in games. It was to let them know I make YouTube videos, and that they should check out my channel. I was...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold: Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game...
  8. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  9. my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled: my Xbox live gold 1 year subscription was cancelled after 2-3 months but, i didn't cancel it nor buy Xbox game pass and cancel that. 9fc0a4c0-c5fa-4b24-8440-05d3cb38a73f
  10. Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.: I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire subscription and should still expire on the same date...