Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Soooo like if i bought the cards give me my second one that i paid for... it was a 3 month xbox live card 85f90393-18e5-4d26-bc14-7baa936b6241 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AmberVF, Jul 24, 2019.

1. AmberVF
    AmberVF Guest

Xbox live

Soooo like if i bought the cards give me my second one that i paid for... it was a 3 month xbox live card

:)

AmberVF, Jul 24, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox live problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problems: I paid for the Xbox live in the beginning of August and my Xbox live gold expired today(8/19). The Xbox live is suppose to be throughout the whole month. Also, when I paid for the Xbox live...
  3. Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème abonnement xbox live [Translation-Xbox live subscription problem]: Bonjour, le 7 juin 2019 j'ai pris un abonnement de 1 moi grâce un code numérique, car je partait en vacance début août, ma grand surprise, on me dit que j'ai un impayée de l'abonnement de juillet,...
  4. How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Fortnite without Xbox Live Gold on Xbox One , free like Sony or Nintento: Hi, I received the Fornoite Xbox as a gift and what a nasty surprise, I need to purchase the xbox live GOLD to play Fortnite !!! Please open for free Fortnite for xbox player, there is no...
  5. My live account was suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My live account was suspended: So here's the story and right off the bat I know I'm partially at fault but I'd like to know what xbox honestly does about cheaters as in my over 10 years of being with xbox I have never had this...
  6. Xbox live gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold and i have 2 xbox 1's. I can only have log in. How do i add a family member so we can both logon and play at the same time? I know in the past i could do this with gold. Has...
  7. Xbox Live Gold Tenure

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Tenure: Hello, i'm Andrew. My question is, if I was to cancel my xbox live gold membership, would my tenure restart? I know that it will, but if I later renew it, will it go back to what it was before I...
  8. Xbox Live Countries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Countries: Is microsoft planing on launching xbox live in rest of the unsupported countries? It's kinda depressing, they announced the new xbox while there is still no live support in some countries....
  9. Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live: I am just about to pay for xbox live via an online agent. does any one know if this site CDKEYS.COM is good to use as the offer seems too good ab3f8d5e-7885-402a-944d-a6ceb751e27f
  10. Game clip uploaded to Xbox live

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip uploaded to Xbox live: Maybe I'm just tripping but has this always been a thing? Every time I record a clip this pops up a few minutes later to let me know it's been uploaded and I find it annoying. Is there any way to...