Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought xbox live through the console and downloaded GTA. When I go to play live I get an error message stating I do not have the profile permissions... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TrishaMoore1, Jul 27, 2019.

1. TrishaMoore1
    TrishaMoore1 Guest

Xbox live

I bought xbox live through the console and downloaded GTA. When I go to play live I get an error message stating I do not have the profile permissions to access xbox live.

How do I resolve the problem?

:)

TrishaMoore1, Jul 27, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. xbox live, game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live, game pass: Hello, wondering how many people on one xbox can use the xbox live and game pass? I thought anyone in the family would have access but doesn't seem to be the case, or am I doing something wrong?...
  3. No puedo iniciar seion en xbox live -[Translation - I can't login to xbox live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo iniciar seion en xbox live -[Translation - I can't login to xbox live]: Hola, alguien me puede colaborar, ya que no me dejar iniciar sesion con el perfil de xbox live me arroja el error 8015000A, y no lo eh podido solucionar, alguien sabe como se puede solucionar este...
  4. Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account: I am having trouble logging into my Xbox live account the internet is connected and working fine seems as if I am locked out of my account there is an error code that pops up...
  5. 8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015000A error code Xbox live can’t connect message: Ran internet and xbox live diagnostics test to make sure the connection is secure to run live yet i stull get this error code and have been getting it since 9pm CST. Also cleared system cache,...
  6. Console cant connect to Xbox Live Error code 801000a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console cant connect to Xbox Live Error code 801000a: Error code 801000a I Am connected hard wired but still cant connect a2998428-dfa4-4943-b44b-8e29412ae8e2
  7. xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold just purchased, but family member can't use it so far: Hi, I'm the home account holder (is that what you call it?). I've just bought subscribed for a year to Xbox Live Gold on Microsoft.com. I didn't see any Redeem Code once I had paid. The problem...
  8. Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I access my xbox live account on my xbox one and also my 360: I have an xbox one and also a 360. My gold subscription was taken out on my xbox one console, can I use this also on my 360 or do I have to buy another subscription for my 360? I am currently...
  9. Xbox Live log in failure on Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live log in failure on Xbox 360 - Error Code 8015000A: I have been unable to connect my profile to the Xbox Live service for the past few hours. I have already checked that the xbox services are all running correctly. I can log in successfully to my...
  10. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Everytime i try to connect to Xbox Live it says the console can’t connect to said Xbox Live and gives me this error code 8015000A ive tried everything but nothing is fixing the problem! Please...