Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What's my best option please. I have 2 children, and 2 Xboxes, 1 xbox live account. The children are into crash team racing, I tried to set it up so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by damon669, Jul 29, 2019.

1. damon669
    damon669 Guest

Xbox live

What's my best option please.

I have 2 children, and 2 Xboxes, 1 xbox live account. The children are into crash team racing, I tried to set it up so they could race against other, on their own xboxes and TVs, but everytime I try to log in the second console, the other console logs out.

So I'm guessing 2 subscriptions.

:)

damon669, Jul 29, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting logged out of Xbox Live playing backwards compatible games but only on the...: Everytime I try to play Black Ops 2, I get booted offline. Only on the 360 though. I remain logged in to the Xbox One, I'm still in my party talking. I don't know whats going on that it happens. I...
  3. Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème live gold[Translation-Live gold problem]: Bonsoir, nos avons effectue le paiment de l’abonnement pour 3mois, je n’ai recu aucun code, aucun mail , ... alors que l’argent a bien ete prelever , que faire ? Merci beaucoup...
  4. My xbox live is not recognised.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live is not recognised.: I redeemed an Microsoft reward on my xbox for a month of xbox live, I received the code and used it on Microsoft.com/redeem. I redeemed that before my old one run out and I just turned my xbox...
  5. Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't sign into Xbox Live after latest Alpha Skip Ahead update (0x8004886A): Keep getting the error code (0x8004886A) when trying to sign into xbox live. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  6. xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code,...: 12개월, 6개월 코드를 받아서 입 을 하 는데요 처음 12개월 입 때는 그냥 잘 되더니 그다음 6개월 코드를 입 하 하니 "다시 시도하세요. 문 가 발생했습니다. 시 기다리면 문 가 해결 수 있습니다." 라 뜨면서 계속 안됩니다. 윈도우 스 어 리셋도 해보 윈도우 스 어 앱 문 해결도 눌러보 했지만 혀 도움이 안됩니다. 영어 사이트로...
  7. Live Account password recovery nightmare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Account password recovery nightmare: So I haven't used my live account in a few years (probably 4+) and I decided I wanted to log in to Uplay for assassin's creed, so I connected the old 360 to the internet and I was immediately...
  8. Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers.: Can Connect to Xbox live but not any game servers. I can't follow the instructions on the forum you provided because I don't have access to the router. 5889e221-c579-4c05-9e02-0e5cb16d5265
  9. Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its impossible to "cancel" Live Gold??!!: I made the mistake of signing up to a 14-day free trial of Live Gold with my credit card details. I thought I cancelled it before the trial was up and carried on my merry way. I've recently been...
  10. XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Bonjour j'habite en Guyane française ou il y a pas de magasin qui vent des carte Xbox live gold et mes parent font pas confiance au achat en ligne comment je doit faire pour avancer dans call of...