Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; No puedo acceder. Xbox live aunque aparece todo conectafo perfectamente. El unico mensaje en la pantalla de inicio, es xbox live no esta disponible... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by miguel angel alvarez2, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Xbox live

No puedo acceder. Xbox live aunque aparece todo conectafo perfectamente.

El unico mensaje en la pantalla de inicio, es xbox live no esta disponible para las consolas de tu region.

Quiero saber x que? Y cuando se corregira esto?

Cabe mencionar q funcionaba todo bien hasta hace unos meses.

____

[Translation - I can not access. Xbox live although everything appears perfectly connected.

The only message on the home screen is Xbox Live is not available for consoles in your region.

I want to know why? And when will this be corrected?

It should be mentioned that everything worked fine until a few months ago.]

:)

miguel angel alvarez2, Aug 24, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. unable to upload captures to xbox live on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to upload captures to xbox live on pc.: I just learned that microsoft removed the option to upload captures to xbox live using pc, i can only upload using the xbox. I want to know why did microsoft removed this option and if its...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Expired Early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Expired Early: I gifted 12 months of xbox live gold to my friend on April 30 2020. Today (september 20 2020) it is saying its expired. I looked back at my emails and confirmed it was 12 months. Anyone have any...
  4. Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on Xbox One: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game for my Xbox One. When I started the game, it said that I was disconnected from Xbox live. I tried to sign in, but the game wouldn't let me and I can't save....
  5. XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: watch this microsoft you should know about this video you should feel bad of what you do to the free to play games because they are not free to play if WE HAVE TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE GOLD THAT IS...
  6. How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I close stolen Xbox Live Account: I used to have Xbox Live when I had an XBOX 360. I quit Xbox Live sometime after the new one came out and I don't really have time to play anymore. I just received an email from TruAchievements...
  7. Gears of War 4 Cannot sign on to Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Cannot sign on to Xbox Live profile: I recently purchased Gears of War 4 and, so far, have been unable to play it. I get to title screen, press enter and get the "cannot sign onto xbox live profile" error message that so many before...
  8. xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold: Bonjour, je me pose une question ,j'ai acheté un abonnement xbox live gold Europe et il ne fonctionne pas dans ma région, c'est a dire le Luxembourg pourtant a ce que je sache le Luxembourg fait...
  9. 在地平线4中,xbox live 登陆不上去

in XBoX on Windows
    在地平线4中,xbox live 登陆不上去: 设置中显示正常,修复也点过了 [img] 但是就是登陆不上去,如图所示 [img] [img] 这个问题太奇怪了,就算是连上国际互联网也没有用,有人能帮帮我吗 7c6056f0-43c4-4f86-864f-7f83485e6ef8
  10. Seniority Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Seniority Xbox Live: Hello, I would like to know if the seniority on the Xbox Live profiles increased? Because I have been a subscriber since 2018 and I am still 1 year old. ea0b7477-26bf-48ee-9b86-772c2f587bfa