Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; No puedo acceder. Xbox live aunque aparece todo conectafo perfectamente. El unico mensaje en la pantalla de inicio, es xbox live no esta disponible... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by miguel angel alvarez2, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Xbox live

No puedo acceder. Xbox live aunque aparece todo conectafo perfectamente.

El unico mensaje en la pantalla de inicio, es xbox live no esta disponible para las consolas de tu region.

Quiero saber x que? Y cuando se corregira esto?

Cabe mencionar q funcionaba todo bien hasta hace unos meses.

____

[Translation - I can not access. Xbox live although everything appears perfectly connected.

The only message on the home screen is Xbox Live is not available for consoles in your region.

I want to know why? And when will this be corrected?

It should be mentioned that everything worked fine until a few months ago.]

:)

miguel angel alvarez2, Aug 24, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant make and Xbox Live account because my country isnt supported.: To the Microsoft devs! YOU SHOULD STOP SELLING your console in Romania if you dont start giving us the same rights as the others. I cant make an Xbox Live account, because the country isnt in the...
  3. Xbox Live Ultimate Deal for PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Ultimate Deal for PC: Hi, I recently purchased the $1 deal for xbox game pass ultimate that came with 1 month of ea access, 6 months of spotify premium, and 3 months of discord nitro. I cannot claim the discord nitro,...
  4. Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live One Year Subscription bill overdue. How do I cancel it?: I bought a year of Xbox Live Gold and it expired. My card that I was using to pay for it also expired. How do I cancel the subscription, change cards, and buy the $1 Ultimate Membership Pass...
  5. Redeeming Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeeming Xbox Live Gold: My nephew is having issues redeeming the Xbox Live Gold I gifted him today. When we input the code a message pops up that reads the following, "Try that again Something happened on our end....
  6. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? 9d053b3e-8fd3-4d10-b988-eea9f400008f
  7. Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live: Disconnected from xbox live said '' Your profile cannot connect to xbox live delete and download again '' I delete and download is working fine but will you always be asking for this?...
  8. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  9. Porque não pode fazer live direto para o YouTube??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Porque não pode fazer live direto para o YouTube??: Assim porque não tem a opção de enviar a transmissão direito para o YouTube d14c18e7-81e8-485f-ab0d-88c9239fd210
  10. my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play games online: my xbox live gold not expire, but can't play game online. such as gtaol, still remind me to buy it again. f73a964a-f813-49ee-a4ee-8cf59e8518c1