Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have xbox live gold membership and i can play fortnite but not gta or dbd please help i dont know why this is happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TristanWilliams1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Xbox live

i have xbox live gold membership and i can play fortnite but not gta or dbd please help i dont know why this is happening

:)

TristanWilliams1, Sep 4, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox Live not working on my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not working on my console: Im game sharing with someone I can access all their games but cant play online or connect to party chats. (Yes the person has Xbox Live) Update- This is console related, ive tried removing the...
  3. Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Prepaid Card to pay Game Pass?: Hello. Are Xbox Live prepaid cards used to pay Game Pass on PC? Thanks. b72d5ccd-49e7-4abd-8977-f02cdaf99e2b
  4. Xbox live gold (paid but not paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (paid but not paid): I recently had a transaction on my paypal appear to go through my bank. unfortunately i had insufficient funds to pay for the transaction and was hit with a fee from my bank. i cancelled the...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold: According to the publication september games with xbox live gold will include Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Checking my xbox live gold area I see Ms. Spolsion Man instead. What am I missing?...
  6. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  7. Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Not Able to Change Xbox Live Account on Minecraft Windows 10: I'm not sure the best way to explain this, but I'll try. :) My son plays MInecraft. Used to be just PE on phones and tablets, but he now also has both Java edition and Windows 10 edition...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: kann mir mal jemand helfen wie mann xbox live gold wiederhersstellen kann weil ich kenn mich nicht so gut aus [Edit - Translation] - can someone help me how to restore xbox live gold man...
  9. Unable to connect to Xbox Live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to connect to Xbox Live.: Hi. I have a new Xbox One X, an upgrade from my 360. I am unable to connect to Xbox Live and anything related to it. When I go into Family Settings I just get "Check again soon. We can't get...
  10. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ich habe Xbox live Gold gekauft habe es aber nicht bekommen und mein Geld was auf meinen Xbox Account drauf war ist auch weg ------ [Mod Translation - I bought Xbox live gold but didn't get it...