xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my xbox live has just run out and i don't have enough USD credit to renew it. On the other hand i have 10,30 Euros credit so i changed my xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PorkWarrior78, Sep 24, 2019.

1. xbox live

So my xbox live has just run out and i don't have enough USD credit to renew it. On the other hand i have 10,30 Euros credit so i changed my xbox region to Austria because that is where those Euros came from. So i went to the store and tried to purchase
    3 months of xbox live for 7 Euros. I clicked purchase and it popped up with a notice saying "Change your Microsoft store region". The region on my xbox is Austria and the currency is Euros. I don't know what to do, please help.

:)

PorkWarrior78, Sep 24, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I buy/manage a Live subscription for my child, from my parent account?: I need to renew the Live subscription on my childs xbox and have successfully created a fsmily group. I do NOT want to leave my credit card on the child account where i have no control over it....
  3. I cant gameshare xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant gameshare xbox live: Ive gameshared with a friend. Ive got his games and are downloading them but i cant gameshare his xbox live. Ive recently factory restarted my xbox and hes got xbox live as hes playing call of...
  4. Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a Way to Make it so That Your Friend can no longer send you Xbox Live Gifts?: I know it's a weird question, but hear me out. I have a friend that's a very caring and giving person. It is one of his best, and at times worst qualities. I know he can afford it, but at the...
  5. Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold possibly getting cancelled.: I was going through a Forbes article that said it is likely that xbox live gold can be entirely killed as Halo infinite will become a free online multiplayer and xbox game pass and xbox game pass...
  6. Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on Xbox - error 116 won't recognise the Xbox live setting to see and share content: Hi, My 9 year old daughter is very frustrated as am I having spent hours trying to fix this. She is not able to play games in Roblox getting error 116. it says that the Xbox Live settings are not...
  7. Xbox live sharing not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live sharing not working: I turned my friends account to my home xbox and he has xbox live but when i try to play gta online it says i don't have permission 6e8c4cb8-a7f3-401d-8573-dc9ee2352428
  8. XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Live Gold 3 month code from amazon: Hi. I cancelled my monthly $14.95 subscription and got a 3 month pass for $24.99 on Amazon. My current subscription expires on Aug. 8. When I wanted to redeem the code I received this message:...
  9. Bot problem inside xbox live that are sending spam

in XboX Insiders
    Bot problem inside xbox live that are sending spam: Before I continue to the main topic, I want comment the issue about the time tracker where the the time tracker didn’t count the time played now is resolved. Good job. Now I continue to the...
  10. adding an xbox1s to existing Microsoft live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding an xbox1s to existing Microsoft live account: We already have an x box with xbox live account, I would like to add a separate xbox1s to my live account. I have registered the xbox 1s on my account but cant link it. How do I like it without...