Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently had a bump with xbox and it not recognizing my account then had to factory reset my Xbox, afterwards i log in a set my friends home Xbox but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darkassasin145, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Xbox Live

I recently had a bump with xbox and it not recognizing my account then had to factory reset my Xbox, afterwards i log in a set my friends home Xbox but even though they have gold it won’t let me start a party or play any of my games. Did i do something
    wrong? i still have the error code it gave me before i factory reseted my Xbox.

:)

darkassasin145, Oct 7, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold...: No dia 24 de junho eu assinei a Xbox Live Gold, na mesma hora eu atualizei para a Game Pass Ultimate, gostaria de saber se eu receberei o extorno do valor da live gold, já que eu nem cheguei a...
  3. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  4. Minecraft/ no puedo jugar multijugador mediante xbox live [Translate] Minecraft/ I can't...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft/ no puedo jugar multijugador mediante xbox live [Translate] Minecraft/ I can't...: Cuando intento jugar con un amigo en un mundo creado por mi mediante Xbox live, me aparece un mensaje que dice "El aspecto que has equipado pertenece a un pack de contenido que no esta permitido...
  5. Change email linked to my Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change email linked to my Xbox Live: English Hello! My Xbox Live account is linked to my dad's work email. Since my dad uses this email to work, I'd like to pass my Xbox Live account to my email address. It is possible? Remember,...
  6. My year subscription of live gold isnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My year subscription of live gold isnt working: I have a 12 month gold account.... I recently changed my credit card number linked to my account and now it's not letting me use or access my gold membership my son is over for are weekly visit...
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live: Iv just bought xbox live gold but its on the wrong account , can i swap if so how? 72351054-5b4d-40cc-b087-692ccae70139
  8. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  9. I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have upgraded my xbox live to xbox ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code?: ultimate pass, so when will i get spotify premium code 15e88efa-98de-4b50-8f41-6c5d7966481d
  10. Why do we need to buy xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do we need to buy xbox live gold: As many people would agree xbox live gold is very expensive. Why do we need to buy gold to play online, there should be an alternative option for people to play online and for people who want 4...