Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am not able to purchase xbox kive does anyone know the reaso. It States the service is temp unavailable? 91899764-bd3a-4229-862f-2168a7be1e0d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by leighamamundsen, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Xbox live

I am not able to purchase xbox kive does anyone know the reaso. It States the service is temp unavailable?

:)

leighamamundsen, Oct 18, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed my Xbox live currency code but it’s not showing up on my account so I can buy a game: I Purchased a currency card from GAMESTOP and I went to redeem the code and it worked but now the Microsoft store is not showing that I have that money applied. acdfa43c-a953-410b-8ef1-f5223a5541be
  3. Xbox live on the 360 wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on the 360 wont load: Ok so every time I try to sign up it just gets stuck loading at the creating account screen. I don’t know what to do. [img] 239472ad-eaa6-4876-96de-dfae037dca11
  4. xbox connected to internet, but cant connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox connected to internet, but cant connect to xbox live: few days ago worked fine, but after changing our router to a nighthawk xr500, i have been unable to connect to xbox live and play warzone. i have a wired connection, and when i press "test...
  5. porque no se puede jugar fornite en xbox si no tengo la cuenta xbox live[Translation-why...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    porque no se puede jugar fornite en xbox si no tengo la cuenta xbox live[Translation-why...: ¿porque? [Translation-why?] 687b006e-3427-4e25-9eff-2cfb6be75d8c
  6. can you use xbox live gold without xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you use xbox live gold without xbox: Hi Is it possible to get Xbox Live Gold and get free games(games with gold) without Xbox? I managed to pre-order Xbox and intend to get Game Pass Ultimate once Xbox is delivered. While waiting,...
  7. Xbox Live subsciption

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live subsciption: Hi I purchased an XBOX live subscription via a pre paid card at my local Best Buy it was for 12 months this was in June this year I now have a reminder that it will end in 11 days can anyone help...
  8. xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL: Dears Experts, How to fix it? xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL I cant play TITANFALL today ...can you help me? Adilson...
  9. Xbox 360 4 GB-Xbox Live update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 4 GB-Xbox Live update issue: I am getting the error "Can't download the update. To test your connection, open System Settings and select Network Settings, Test Live Connection. Status Code: 417F-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070 I...
  10. Unavailabe to connect multiplayer service and live weather service on FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Unavailabe to connect multiplayer service and live weather service on FS2020: Hi! I have renewed my comuputer and tried to play FS2020. However the problems is occured that booting FS2020 is smoothly but I can't use online services like multi player or live weather. I have...