Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What on earth is going on with Xbox live I can't access my games and I am repeatedly having to re-sign in which takes forever the only thing that is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimCowie1, Oct 19, 2019.

1. JimCowie1
    JimCowie1 Guest

Xbox live

What on earth is going on with Xbox live I can't access my games and I am repeatedly having to re-sign in which takes forever the only thing that is working is accessing my bank account to take my subscription fee for a service which is NOT being provided
    ... I understand that there can be problems but it's been over a week now and when I check the service status it tells me everything is working fine .. which it isn't ... anyone else having problems or have a work around ...I am seriously over it!

:)

JimCowie1, Oct 19, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Unable to log in to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to log in to Xbox Live: Recently joined the Beta ring from the Delta ring in order to try console streaming. Last night and tonight, I cannot log in to XBL at all. It doesn't auto-sign in when I turn on the console...
  3. Multiplayer count on xbox one x not using live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer count on xbox one x not using live?: What is the highest players possible on xbox one x not using live for multiplayer games? I realize it may vary from game to game but one the game with the highest players possible what is the...
  4. Connect to xbox live error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect to xbox live error: I have been playing crash team racing nitro and while playing online it comes up with an error that says connect to xbox live to get online features. I'm able to play online so there is no problem...
  5. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  6. Xbox live connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live connection: Hello, My xbox will constantly disconnect from xbox live. My router is completely fine every other device from phones to laptops to tablets connect and hold a connection fine. And the only way to...
  7. xbox live sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live sharing: 3 xboxs in myhouse one xbox live account i used to be able to have all have gold with just my one main xbox being the one that has xbox live gold but now live isnt working for the other 2...
  8. Xbox one live gold card gift not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live gold card gift not working: I speak quebecois but I'd like to get support from United-States because I've bought a xbox live gold card in a EBGames in a mall in Canada, Quebec for one of my friend online so he can play...
  9. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: I cant access xbox live on my xbox one. I am connected to the internet and have done the network connection test which says i am connected but i still cant access xbox live. Has anyone had this...
  10. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...