Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it just me or does it seem like the past couple month Xbox has been dissconecting from party chats and game plan about a teledo problem or somthing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAFKASAFKA, Oct 24, 2019.

1. SAFKASAFKA
    SAFKASAFKA Guest

Xbox live

Is it just me or does it seem like the past couple month Xbox has been dissconecting from party chats and game plan about a teledo problem or somthing its not our modems something to do with the xbox....

who has the same problems anyway to fix them ive tried everthing and my friends have to

:)

SAFKASAFKA, Oct 24, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Teredo & Xbox live service.

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo & Xbox live service.: Hi, Since release I have been trying to get Teredo to work properly. below a short summary of the status: No vpn installed, even no addapters listed beside teredo and the default one. I have...
  3. Xbox live connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live connectivity issue: Hiya, I am trying to play Halo: Masterchief collection on PC, but it is proving difficult. my connection to xbox live seems to completely drop around 10pm ish and I am not sure why, my teredo...
  4. XBOX live账号问题导致无法联机[Translation-XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ISSUES PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ONLINE]

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX live账号问题导致无法联机[Translation-XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT ISSUES PREVENT YOU FROM BEING ONLINE]: 在steam购买的halo:the master chief collection 然后进入社交游戏选项提示如下错误 [Translation-Halo purchased in steam: the master chief collection and then enter the social game option prompts the following error]...
  5. Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does being banned from Xbox live effect your email address if it’s a @live email address?: I havent been banned i was just wondering 842cc8cc-c94c-4b7f-91db-85d4fee7ef76
  6. Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot reach xbox live settings on the website, and cannot remove parental controls set...: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings I get redirected here every time I try to reach my xbox live settings, but the...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox live: For the past two days I have been trying to sign into my account, to no avail. Every time I try it pops up with a page saying: "Try again later" "There was a problem, and we could not...
  8. Xbox live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live: My xbox live gamepass ultimate was going to run out on the 16th of December and i have juat put a 12 months pass on and its only gone it the 14/04/2020 instead of 14/12/2020 would i have to rebuy...
  9. Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into old xbox live account because of forgotten password, but the email I used...: So I want to play halo reach again now that its on PC and use my old gamertag, but I can't remember my xbox live password from ~5 years ago, and the email I had attached to my account doesn't...
  10. Unable to connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Xbox live: Hello, I've been getting the error code 0x800704cf whenever I turn on my Xbox and it won't connect to Xbox live. I am aware xbox have been having issues today but their website says the issues are...