Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My xbox live gamepass ultimate was going to run out on the 16th of December and i have juat put a 12 months pass on and its only gone it the 14/04/2020... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DarkWarrior8404, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Xbox live

My xbox live gamepass ultimate was going to run out on the 16th of December and i have juat put a 12 months pass on and its only gone it the 14/04/2020 instead of 14/12/2020 would i have to rebuy a pass again on the 14/04/2020

:)

DarkWarrior8404, Dec 7, 2019
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX LIVE GOLD: Tinha em meu console a assinatura de 1 Real da game pass, fiz a compra de um cartão de live gold de 1 ano sem intenção de ter game pass por mais tempo. A microsoft converteu 12 meses de live gold...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons and Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons and Xbox Live: So, I'm trying to play Minecraft Dungeons online but it keeps saying online play restricted. I also go to Xbox Live to try to accept friend requests and it doesn't work. I don't get an error sign...
  4. No puedo actualizar xbox live en 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo actualizar xbox live en 360: Quize actualizar xbox live en mi xbox 360 pero me mando un codigo de estado Código de estado:4467 4497 1380 2446 C810 1004 Que puedo hacer? da901a73-ea28-44be-9ab0-744d8374fd03
  5. Xbox live not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not working: I just redeemed a 3 month xbox live gift card just last month and all of a sudden my xbox live stopped working about a hour ago baa42684-2d38-42ab-99bc-1670348544e4
  6. Cancel XBox live acct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancel XBox live acct: Ive called numerous times to cancel deceased family members Xbox live gold Acct (charging my credit card every 3 mos $24.99) and have been told that without access to their email to validate the...
  7. Xbox live subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live subscription: I signed up for Xbox live under my parent sign-on and added my son and daughter as family members. Why when my son tries to play a game the requires Xbox live it asks him to sign up for a...
  8. trouble redeemimg xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    trouble redeemimg xbox live gold card: I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold card, I entered the code on my Xbox counsel, wouldn't accept the code first few times, then it says "code has already been redeemed" but I still can't play...
  9. X - Box Gold Live Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    X - Box Gold Live Account: We have an X- Box gold account and pay for it. Today we logged into Fortnite and our x-box says you must have an X-box gold account in order to continue. Is there a setting that we need to update...
  10. Cuenta live de mi hijo bloqueada[Translation-My child's live account blocked]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cuenta live de mi hijo bloqueada[Translation-My child's live account blocked]: Buenas. Debido a sucesivas acciones sobre la url aka.ms/remoteconnect de mi hijo se ha debido catalogar como un intento de spam y su cuenta fue bloqueada. Al ser una cuenta infantil, el número...