Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I'm looking to buy a new xbox when the series x comes out, I'm just wondering whether i'd be able to play multiplayer because my country is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThehanEranga, Jan 15, 2020.

1. ThehanEranga
    ThehanEranga Guest

Xbox Live

Hi I'm looking to buy a new xbox when the series x comes out, I'm just wondering whether i'd be able to play multiplayer because my country is not supported for Xbox Live

:)

ThehanEranga, Jan 15, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Can’t connect to Xbox live via COD modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect to Xbox live via COD modern warfare: Hey team , i cant seem to connect to the COd server to play modern warfare . i have done all the normal things , unplugged everything and started over and no luck . internet is working fine as...
  3. xbox 360 xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 xbox live: why cant I sign in to my xbox live account that all ready has live. It wont let me download the account to my xbox 360 e d391c31c-5132-4103-9ea9-7bafae83c179
  4. Xbox Live Connection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Connection: Why is it not letting me connect to live for 360 on GTA when it says I have Xbox Live b28815e0-f1a9-4452-a640-768d80b8b3dc
  5. Xbox Live gold code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live gold code: I have an xbox live gold code card i got with an xbox one . It expires Jan 31st 2021 but when I tried to redeem it says the code it says expired. Come on this is terrible. How can I get help on...
  6. Connecting to Xbox live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Connecting to Xbox live: Connecting to Xbox live My neighbor gave me her old Xbox 360. I have it connected with an Ethernet cable. The xbox says it is connected but can't connect to live. Also it won't let me format it....
  7. incorrect xbox live account link

in XBoX Accessibility
    incorrect xbox live account link: My microsoft account is connected to an xbox live account that is not mine and will not allow me to link my microsoft account to the correct xbobx live account 0eb5d93d-3bef-4ce7-957f-6fd27e84782d
  8. Cannot add custom tags to Looking For Group (LFG) posts (xbox live)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add custom tags to Looking For Group (LFG) posts (xbox live): Hello, Wondering if it is just the servers or something else. When creating a post for LFG, I am able to add suggested tags, but not custom. I click "+add custom tag" write my tag, hit start...
  9. Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Payment Pending.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Payment Pending.: I have my Xbox Live Gold Subscription on recurring billing (12 Month Subscription) and today is the day the subscription runs out and should auto renew. However, I've noticed that all day the...
  10. changing email address on xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    changing email address on xbox live account: so its been a while since i used my Xbox compared to be so i was think of changing email address as its a old one and I don't use it anymore but i would like to have it linked to a newer one but...