: Xbox Live

Discus and support : Xbox Live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Xbox Live I try to connect with an Xbox one S and I don't no how do that, where do that? It would be easier to troubleshoot if you can provide the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AMZ_Eud2, Jan 25, 2020.

1. AMZ_Eud2
    AMZ_Eud2 Guest

It would be easier to troubleshoot if you can provide the manufactures name of your router, along with the model number.

Is the only option to connect your console with wireless, or would it be possible to connect your console with a network cable instead?

:)

AMZ_Eud2, Jan 25, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

1. : Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x803f800f “Looks like you need to renew Xbox Live Gold”: Hi, I tried re-installing AC China but i get this error. I have tried a system reboot but it still doesnt work. I got this game from free gold games 2 years ago and i still have gold. However, i...
  3. Code Xbox live dejà utilisé -[Translation - Xbox live code already used]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Xbox live dejà utilisé -[Translation - Xbox live code already used]: Bonjour, J'ai acheté un code Xbox Live aujourd'hui car mon abonnement se terminait également aujourd'hui. Malheureusement j'ai renté le code avant la fin de celui-ci mais je n'ai plus le Xbox...
  4. Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???: Microsoft balance is £10 but cant seem to pay for xbox live with it 48f84f57-58a4-4990-a415-c283413a3502
  5. Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC via Steam: Can't Sign In To Xbox Live: I purchased Halo MCC through Steam. When I first tried logging in, I got the "Something went wrong" message. I remembered my first Xbox live account was compromised years ago and I had created a...
  6. Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live Anmeldung an der Xbox-APP[Translation-Xbox live sign in to xbox APP]: Ich habe jetzt 3h versucht, gegoogelt usw. und nichts gefunden. Ich weiß nicht mehr wie ich es beheben kann. Ich kann mich nicht anmelden und mein NAT-Typ und Serverkonnektivität ist auch...
  7. Compre un paquete por un año de XBox Live Gold y los juegos no funcionan.[Translation-Buy a...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compre un paquete por un año de XBox Live Gold y los juegos no funcionan.[Translation-Buy a...: Buenas Tardes. Entiendo que debido a la panademia la mayoría de los servidores de multijugadores están colapsados (Fortnite, Roblox, The Neigboor, etc...). Hace menos de un mes, compre un...
  8. Não consigo acessar o xbox live[Translation-I can't access xbox live.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Não consigo acessar o xbox live[Translation-I can't access xbox live.]: Eu jogo em xbox 360 e não estou conseguindo acessar o xbox live em um perfil específico e também não lembro o email e senha da minha conta, como eu faço para trocar de email e senha? e, também,...
  9. Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should Microsoft make Fortnite free to play without Xbox Live Gold?: Microsoft should make Fortnite free to play, there is no sense that people needs a subscription to play these games, This will make people angry, less people playing on Xbox and Microsoft dosen't...
  10. Xbox 360 Xbox Live Update Failed Status Code :4467-4497-1381-0300-c800-0036

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live Update Failed Status Code :4467-4497-1381-0300-c800-0036: hello guys i have a xbox 360 i have buyed it in 2012 with $450 and two days ago i have connect this xbox to internet using tethernet cable i wanna play gta olline and then i tested to xbox live...