xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It says all services are available for xbox live. Yet I cannot chat with any of my friends, my friends/recent players/etc is not showing. Also cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chef Bizzaro, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Chef Bizzaro
    Chef Bizzaro Guest

xbox live

It says all services are available for xbox live. Yet I cannot chat with any of my friends, my friends/recent players/etc is not showing. Also cannot play sea of thieves.

:)

Chef Bizzaro, Mar 16, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: Guys pls need your help on my xbox live account it displaying not available in your region I have tried but it won't work pls i need your help 820b7ed7-6167-47c8-90a5-e7619bca7af2
  3. Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get refund on xbox live paid for with paypal: Ordered xbox live as a gift and paid with paypal, the system showed that it failed. I see no order number listed for item. So I tried purchasing xbox live using my credit card and that worked. But...
  4. i accidently cancelled my live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    i accidently cancelled my live account: i upgraded to ultimate pass but i cancelled it and it deleted my gold a294c7ee-0b87-4334-a392-3e4a9a270593
  5. Xbox Live Gold With Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold With Games: So i have my xbox live gold right but what i dont understand is why we keep getting these **** games every month ? When Epic Games Store is giving me AAA Games every week for free. And Steam is...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription: Hope someone can help. I have a subscription that is set to reoccur every 3 months. When trying to play a game online it directs me to Xbox Live Gold page for me to purchase a subscription. It...
  7. Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition require Xbox Live Gold to play single-player?: The game is currently discounted, and I want to get it, but I don't want to buy an Xbox Live Gold membership, which it requires according to the text I almost missed while preparing to purchase...
  8. Minha foto da Xbox Live, ao meu ver, está sendo excluída sem motivo! [ My Xbox Live profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minha foto da Xbox Live, ao meu ver, está sendo excluída sem motivo! [ My Xbox Live profile...: Olá! Bom, quero fazer uma reclamação. Eu estava usando uma foto de perfil há alguns meses e nada tinha acontecido, mas, derrepente, recebo uma mensagem da Xbox Live dizendo que por motivos de...
  9. XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Live suddenly trying to bill me: Yesterday I started being spammed from Microsoft that they could not charge for XBox Live using an old number... I cancelled it years ago... What gives? I went into my MS account and removed my...
  10. Xbox one live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one live: multiplayer, can't get on. Is server down? I am getting error code 11405, Do I have to pay, I never had to before. What's going, update please. 48cfeb36-3ac7-4e48-bd56-0b8d476cf08c