xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought and xbox live card from game stop in november of 2019 for 12 months of live it has stopped working out of the blue it has only been 4 months i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by anthonywarren2, Mar 23, 2020.

1. xbox live

i bought and xbox live card from game stop in november of 2019 for 12 months of live it has stopped working out of the blue it has only been 4 months i have 8 months left i dont have the card because i threw it away after i put it in the xbox and it started
    working. It only stopped working last night

:)

anthonywarren2, Mar 23, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP: HOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT AND ITS AND ACTUAL LEGIT PERSON FROM USA NOT A SCETCHY GUY THAT WANTS MY CARD NUMBER!!! I need to figure out why I am being charged for Xbox live but am not receiving...
  3. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: I have an old xbox 360, but i cant seem to sign in to xbox live. After a connectivity test it says im connected but when i try to sign in it takes me to the sign up page, if i enter my email and...
  4. Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Send Xbox Live a Message "GG" how?: On xbox I dont know how to send Xbox Live a gg, do I comment on there post, do I create a post, how do I send a message to xbox live, anyone? 2cb5785b-56c0-4f97-9d12-40ebeffaed97
  5. Banned From Xbox live- Communication

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned From Xbox live- Communication: I was banned from Xbox live about half an hour ago for a communication ban i'm writing this because yes i do deserve the ban. but the reason i was banned was because a player by the gamer tag of...
  6. Xbox live gold cancelled early

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold cancelled early: I just got my xbox today, I purchased it a few days ago along with a prepaid code for xbox live gold. It says its expired but it is a 6 month code I haven't even had my xbox for 24 hours. The xbox...
  7. I need to close an account I don’t have access to because it is paying for Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to close an account I don’t have access to because it is paying for Xbox live: I need to close an account i dont have access to cause it is paying for xbox live c7cce453-1111-4295-826c-744c58995623
  8. Two Xbox consoles and one live account - is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox consoles and one live account - is this possible?: We are looking to add a second xbox one to our home. Can i use the same subscription for two xboxs? Trying to find out before i spend the $400. And for the green IT person that i am, exactly how...
  9. I want my little brother to play Xbox live without my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want my little brother to play Xbox live without my account: So i have 2 xbox one at my dad house and one at my mom house but when i play xbox at my dad my little brother doesn't need my account to play but when i go to my moms he needs my account to play...
  10. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...