Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Online multiplayer and talk with friends? 0833f6d6-3a33-4706-9640-2675b4deeb77 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalebMead, Mar 26, 2020 at 12:12 PM.

1. CalebMead
    CalebMead Guest

Xbox Live

Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Online multiplayer and talk with friends?

:)

2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Xbox Live (PC Windows 10) - Постоянное отключение Системной службы Xbox Live...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live (PC Windows 10) - Постоянное отключение Системной службы Xbox Live...: В течении последних двух дней не могу зайти в мультиплеер Forza Horizon 4 на своем компьютере (хотя остальные сетевые функции, такие как "аукцион" или "дизайны игроков" работают). Изначально, игра...
  3. Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Error: 0x803f800f: I own Game Pass Ultimate, but I can't start Game Pass or Gold Live games. The subscription ends on 2020. april 28. It's on my account not a linked, homed account, i don't know what is the problem....
  4. Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live (Xbox 360) Access: About 10 days ago I have lost access on my Xbox Live access through my Xbox 360 (been wanting to rekindle my Mass Effect journey during the quarantine). I have changed my Microsoft password over...
  5. Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet, but will not connect to xbox live.: My xbox is connected to the internet. It says I have seven friends online, which is not true, and the time and date resets to 12:00 and September 1st 2014. It is getting really frustrating. It...
  6. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games not connecting to Xbox Live.: I noticed when playing Fallout 3 that my account in the Xbox 360 emulator on the Xbox One S was not connecting to Xbox Live. I checked other backwards compatible games that I have and they all...
  7. Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Can't Process Update, Can't Connect to 360 Live: Hi, My Xbox 360 needs an update to connect to Xbox Live. But when I update it, it tells me the update failed, it can't process the update, and it gives me a status code: 4476 - 4497 - 1380 -...
  8. Linking of Discord and Xbox Live accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking of Discord and Xbox Live accounts: I ran into some issues as I tried to link my Xbox Live account to discord. Everytime I trying to link them via Discord, a new Window with the error message "the connection of your Xbox Live...
  9. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  10. Xbox 360 xbox LIVE

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 xbox LIVE: Bonjour madame ou monsieur j'ai un probleme Quand je veux jouer en ligne il me dise que je suis connecté aux xbox LIVE mais quand j'appuis pour jouer en ligne il me mette "votre profil du joueur...