Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Online multiplayer and talk with friends? 0833f6d6-3a33-4706-9640-2675b4deeb77 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalebMead, Mar 26, 2020.

1. CalebMead
    CalebMead Guest

Xbox Live

Do I need Xbox Live Gold to play Online multiplayer and talk with friends?

:)

CalebMead, Mar 26, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. FS2020 prompts the login xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    FS2020 prompts the login xbox live: Hi, I have MSFS2020 from Steam. Today when I start the game ( from steam library) it prompts me the login xbox live and I get stuck. I don't have any xbox live account! What can I do?...
  3. Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Console will not upload screenshots to xbox live , Server Issue?: Is anybody else having issues with uploading screenshots to xbox live , My series X will not upload them to live for me to share them . Is there a server issue with this problem ?...
  4. Xbox Live Gold and PS Plus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold and PS Plus: Why do we need Xbox Live Gold to play online on EVERY online games that exist on xbox, but PlayStation dont need PS Plus to play few games like fortnite. like... Microsoft is way more rich than...
  5. will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will a xbox 360 with a 250 gb drive play secret neighbor on live?: i bought a 360 to play online with grandkids .. will this play secret neighbor multiplayer games on live?? 4e0eaff0-b632-4d1b-8efd-a091c0ad3ca6
  6. Using a one month Game Pass Ultimate code during a 12 month Live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using a one month Game Pass Ultimate code during a 12 month Live subscription: Hello, My cousin has and is using a prepaid 12 month Xbox Live subscription. I bought a one month code for Game Pass Ultimate. If he uses the GPU code while his Live subscription is active,...
  7. I can’t connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t connect to Xbox live: I can’t connect to xbox live. Everytime i try to connect on a game it says to go to the website and check the status, I do that and everything is running fine. My wifi is connected. I have an xbox...
  8. xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live: I have bought Xbox live but it wont let me join/make a party and it wont let me play any games WHAT SHOULD I DO?? 42e283ca-3938-450c-b6b7-09ffdee43f2f
  9. xbox live login on microsoft solitaire collection returns error 1170000 continously.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live login on microsoft solitaire collection returns error 1170000 continously.: have reinstalled app, reset iPad, everything suggested on support pages. Can login and log out on other devices. xbox live status reports no issue so why is it not working?...
  10. 2 Live Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Live Accounts: Years ago I created a MSFT live account for myself and son. So I am organizer, and he is a member under MSFT account settings. We can both login to our profiles on xbox one, and play split screen....