Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past 4 months I've been unable to get onto xbox live. I try to re-subscribe but it keeps saying 'sorry something wrong on our end, please try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEANMOXLEY16, May 23, 2020.

1. DEANMOXLEY16
    DEANMOXLEY16 Guest

Xbox Live

For the past 4 months I've been unable to get onto xbox live. I try to re-subscribe but it keeps saying 'sorry something wrong on our end, please try later' this happens every time I try. On my Microsoft account it says my xbox live will renew on March
    the 6th but obviously we are way past that. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

:)

DEANMOXLEY16, May 23, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Regarding Xbox Live Gold games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Xbox Live Gold games: How can I find out how long I have to play the games available on Xbox Live Gold for free? 375b669a-23ec-422c-a12c-37e4d28fe9df
  3. What games Will Be Free-To-Play on Xbox Live Without Gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games Will Be Free-To-Play on Xbox Live Without Gold?: So today there was an announcement that "For free-to-play games, you will no longer need an Xbox Live Gold membership to play those on Xbox." I'm sure there's an official listing coming soon, but...
  4. Xbox game pass and xbox live payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass and xbox live payment: Hi I am having problems with xbox live and xbox game pass they tried to take money on the 19th and they couldn't do it so now I have an over pay also I had money in my bank on the 19th Jan so...
  5. Xbox live account and Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account and Minecraft: A few months ago I deleted my Xbox live account so I could make a new one. And I did. But when I log into minecraft, even after its been deleted, my old gamer tag is what what I see, and I always...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Free Games List for February 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Free Games List for February 2021: [IMG] submitted by /u/Traditional_Ad770 [link] [comments]
  7. XBOX live gold backlash aftermath.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX live gold backlash aftermath.: will i be able to play fortnite and other free to play multiplayers like warframe. without paying for the xbox live gold membership? 1df1a5b0-244c-4267-958c-27aef2e46cd4
  8. Xbox Live Gold Recurring Payments

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Recurring Payments: If I have bought my Xbox live off of a code, am I able to turn on recurring payments with what i had originally bought it for with the code? f0e26edf-4fe8-4c6b-90cb-9f91ac85ce6b
  9. Xbox live prices raised

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live prices raised: Xbox i dont understand why your doing this, all you are doing is making xbox players mad and giving us even more of a reason to buy the ps5. Just why? ea78809f-089e-4ad6-b01c-b4e708f8af06
  10. Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did you need to double the price of Xbox live gold, Microsoft?: I will try to keep this brief, as I have been processing the news throughout the day, and have been trying to find the words to appropriately and respectfully express my disappointment and sadness...