Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey guys currently i can not pay xbox live or any other subsricption because i had not enough money to pay now i bought an one month xbox live but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AymanRaji, Sep 16, 2020.

1. AymanRaji
    AymanRaji Guest

Xbox Live

Hey guys currently i can not pay xbox live or any other subsricption because i had not enough money to pay now i bought an one month xbox live but i can't use it due to the other unpayable subscriptions so i create a new account in order to add that one
    month on xbox but can i play online with my main account

Please if u want to help me here is my whatsApp:+212 676 852 985

:)

AymanRaji, Sep 16, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Xbox Live Gold 3 Meses Error Activacion [Mod Translation - Xbox Live Gold 3 Months Error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 3 Meses Error Activacion [Mod Translation - Xbox Live Gold 3 Months Error...: Hola, desde el dia Lunes compre una Tarjeta de Xbox Live Gold de 3 meses en una tienda (7-Eleven), pero al canjear el codigo de la tarjeta me marca error, la he intentado canjear desde mi Xbox One...
  3. Xbox Live Error Code 121010

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Error Code 121010: This happens on Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It just started within the last 1 week, It occurs on a laptop Windows 10 with the latest update. The environment has not changed for more than 1...
  4. Xbox live messages, no way too view on console.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live messages, no way too view on console.: I have received a message from xbox live but have no way too view said message on the console? I have already reported the issue on the console also. In the alpha skip ahead ring. submitted by...
  5. problem sign up on xbox live on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem sign up on xbox live on xbox 360: Hello, I have a problem logging in to xbox live on my xbox 360. I created an account on the website and paid a subscription. On the console after entering the email address and password will show...
  6. Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold 3 Months unable to be redeemed due to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expired...: Hey, Around 12-ish hours ago I purchased a code from the UK Retailer Smyths for 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, since my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription was due to end. Upon attempting to redeem...
  7. Xbox screenshots, Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox screenshots, Xbox live: When I try to download a screenshot on the xbox app it isn't there, I uploaded it to xbox live but they won't show up. When I go to "feed" on the xbox app they are there but when I click on it I...
  8. Xbox 360 slowdowns being caused by Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slowdowns being caused by Xbox Live?: I have two Xbox 360 consoles that work absolutely fine when not connected to the Xbox Live service. As soon as I connect, everything dashboard based slows to a crawl (eg. signing in). Playing...
  9. Downgrading from Game Pass to XBOX Live - will I lose my games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrading from Game Pass to XBOX Live - will I lose my games?: All I understand that the only way to downgrade a Game Pass Ultimate subscription to an XBOX Live Gold subscription is to let the subscription expire and then renew / subscribe to XBOX Live. If...
  10. Can’t upload pictures or videos to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t upload pictures or videos to Xbox live: Whenever i try and upload something like a pic or clip it will say it uploaded but whenever i check or try and share it then it will say do you want to upload to xbox live. Whenever i say yes...