Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey i have a question i have two accounts on my xbox the main have not the live but the second yes my question is can i play online with my main... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AymanRaji, Sep 16, 2020.

1. AymanRaji
    AymanRaji Guest

Xbox live

Hey i have a question i have two accounts on my xbox the main have not the live but the second yes my question is can i play online with my main account if it yes how can i do it

:)

AymanRaji, Sep 16, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upgrade Live Gold to Ultimate: Hi all, So this is the situation I've got right now. While I'm waiting for Series X to be released, I purchased Live Gold Subscription (3x12months) in advance. So here we go. I quite easily...
  3. I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold: I live in Washington state and have a french xbox. it is not allowing me to purchase gold e3d0d906-76b3-4c09-9839-f3006fdbcb36
  4. Unable to play game downloaded from xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play game downloaded from xbox live: Hi I'm having 2 issues with my xbox 360. I'm unable to access the app store therefore I'm unable to download apps. Also I downloaded a game for my 360 to which im unable to play it....
  5. Xbox live and new update..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live and new update..: The last update that was performed on the 24th of September has a few issues. 1. The update deleted all of my internal screenshots and video captures. All captured content taken after the update...
  6. Free games without xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free games without xbox live gold: Sorry if this is a tread but I love xbox so much but I feel like if you remove xbox live gold only on free games like ps4 and pc do you will dominate the competition if this not possible or...
  7. Error 801540A9 i can't download my xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 801540A9 i can't download my xbox live profile: I have verified my email and password and everything is correct. I get this error after choosing where I want to save my xbox live account. I have tried to login to my Microsoft account but the...
  8. Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family Setting or Live Gold Issue ????: I have had a Live Gold Account for the last several years. We just purchased a Live Gold Account for my wife. Since the purchase, we have had issues when logging into a game(s). If my wife is...
  9. Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple xbox live accounts used to harass when banned from a community server.: I've reported every single account that i thought theyve used. For a total of around 15. Will xbox enforcement actually do anything or do i need to be on 24/7 to combat them?...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate xbox live gold: Hi everyone, i have purchased xbox game pass ultimate but i have only an xbox 360, in the game pass it says that i also have included xbox live gold can i play online with the 360?...