Xbox Live

Discus and support Xbox Live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox Live should be free, I should be able to play the online versions as well as FTP games I own without having to pay 10 per month for Xbox live........ Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BobbyBlevins, Oct 17, 2020.

1. BobbyBlevins
    BobbyBlevins Guest

Xbox Live

Xbox Live should be free, I should be able to play the online versions as well as FTP games I own without having to pay 10 per month for Xbox live.....

:)

BobbyBlevins, Oct 17, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox Live

1. Xbox Live - Similar Threads - Live

2. Disconnecting from xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting from xbox live: Hi I was playing my xbox all morning with no issues and I went into a warzone game before I knew it I was disconnected from xbox live, my first thought that it was my internet connection but...
  3. Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for Console ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass for Console ?: Hi I play fortenight and have : Xbox Live Gold £6.99 and Xbox Game Pass for Console £7.99 Do i need noth of these > Thanks 5b335c31-43e0-474e-90f3-6b33dd55b1ec
  4. Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem regarding Minecraft Multiplayer and Xbox Live Gold Subscription: I want to ask that if I want to play multiplayer Minecraft Windows 10 edition on a single Player world with a single friend or if I want to play on a server, do I need Xbox live Gold subscription?...
  5. Xbox live account recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account recovery: I’ve created several (6) different Xbox Live accounts through my Xbox. Didn’t really care what I wrote down as the email because I thought since my recovery email is my main email there’s no need...
  6. "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings" PC player!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings" PC player!!!: Hello community, Yesterday when I loaded my Forza Horizon 4 game, I received this error "this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings". I have never seen this error...
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: Just renewed my game pass, and I'm getting this error when trying to play black ops 1 on xbox one "the current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live" This is the only profile on this...
  8. XBox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox live: I have been charged twice for my xbox gold subscription in September. Howe do I contact anyone to ask about this? b3b6c50c-c943-43a2-bbee-aa340e9c1ea9
  9. zapomniałem hasła i loginu do konta xbox live jak odblokowac xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    zapomniałem hasła i loginu do konta xbox live jak odblokowac xbox 360: Witam! Nie mogę się zalogować na moje konto Xbox Live na Xbox 360, zapomniałem hasło i login do konta. Czy można by było zmienić lub zresetować hasło do tego konta?...
  10. Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Call of duty Black ops 2 and 3 require Xbox Live Gold on the Xbox 360: So i wanted to revisit the old Cods on my xbox 360 and i want to know do those games require xbox live gold now as the case doesn't have the xbox live logo on it 58ca8435-0929-4e94-b47b-3a2df98cfd6b