xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello Microsoft company i love having Xbox and using it i had it for about 4 years and still use it but the thing is its hard to keep paying for gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mxsty Xtinct, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Mxsty Xtinct
    Mxsty Xtinct Guest

xbox live

hello Microsoft company i love having Xbox and using it i had it for about 4 years and still use it but the thing is its hard to keep paying for gold with everything happening and play station and PC play fortnite for free i have ps4 and get to play fortnite
    on ps4 for a long time but i dont get why fortnite needs gold. i understand its how you guys make your money and i get that but you guys make a lot of money. i only really play fortnite on xbox and call of duty. but its hard to keep on paying ten dollars to
    play my favorts games. i would love if you gave everyone one or just make fortnite playable without gold i think everyone would be so happy. I really love everything you guys are doing and keep it up. and plz think about it and plz respond asp. thanks.

:)

Mxsty Xtinct, Oct 27, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month Xbox Live Gold membership: Where is the cheapest place to get a 12 month xbox live gold 12 month prepaid card from online- can be physical card or code doesn’t matter. 2cc4e050-02f8-4816-ab58-d912089017a4
  3. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: i keep getting disconnected from xbox live i called my wifi provider and they said it fine so im assuming its xbox and i have a xbox one x 65d2d5e3-2a61-4098-8712-99e564372261
  4. Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold/Game Pass: When you buy an xbox game pass, does it override the xbox live gold? i had a 12 month live gold membership and half way through this year i was paying for the xbox game pass. I cancelled it and...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Perks Not Being Put Into My Game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Perks Not Being Put Into My Game.: So, the other day I was trying to redeem my code for a Gold Perk. I redeemed the Forza Horizon 4 road trip bundle code, and then I went into the game, and there was nothing there....
  6. Xbox live pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live pass: i have a parent acc on the xbox with xbox live gold. I would like to give my son a xbox live gold acc but is it possible for two members of a family to share their purchases???? I know the trick...
  7. Canceling a Xbox Live subscription for an account I no longer have access to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling a Xbox Live subscription for an account I no longer have access to: Hello, I have an active Xbox Live subscription that I would like to cancel. However, my Xbox gamertag/account is linked to an email account that my brother made more than a decade ago and that...
  8. Unable to sign into your account for xbox live. Please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into your account for xbox live. Please try again later: I think i have been permanently banned from fortnite for glitching and was only doing cos i was bored and really need help getting unbanned cos that was a very expensive fortnite account and...
  9. Xbox Live Year Badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Year Badge: I charged my account, but I did not receive the address. I already had the number 2R I mean the badge If you can help me, I will give you my account address because this is not my account...
  10. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c