xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello Microsoft company i love having Xbox and using it i had it for about 4 years and still use it but the thing is its hard to keep paying for gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mxsty Xtinct, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Mxsty Xtinct
    Mxsty Xtinct Guest

xbox live

hello Microsoft company i love having Xbox and using it i had it for about 4 years and still use it but the thing is its hard to keep paying for gold with everything happening and play station and PC play fortnite for free i have ps4 and get to play fortnite
    on ps4 for a long time but i dont get why fortnite needs gold. i understand its how you guys make your money and i get that but you guys make a lot of money. i only really play fortnite on xbox and call of duty. but its hard to keep on paying ten dollars to
    play my favorts games. i would love if you gave everyone one or just make fortnite playable without gold i think everyone would be so happy. I really love everything you guys are doing and keep it up. and plz think about it and plz respond asp. thanks.

:)

Mxsty Xtinct, Oct 27, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Forza Horizon 4 still disconnecting from live sessions.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 still disconnecting from live sessions.: Hello. I play Forza Horizon 4 on the pc and had the problem of constantly disconnecting form live sessions on pc until i typed netsh interface teredo set state servername=win10.ipv6.microsoft.com...
  3. Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disney plus won't give me my free month with purchase of Xbox live.: I bought xbox live with the free month of disney plus included. After my purchase i logged into disney plus to be brought to a subscription page. I tried to activate my tv on xbox buf when i enter...
  4. How can I talk to a live person with Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I talk to a live person with Microsoft: I was charged twice on my bank account for my Xbox Live subscription and I went through to get a refund but instead of just a refund that they cancelled my account I need to talk to a person to...
  5. Xbox Live Sign In

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Sign In: I have just plugged in my Xbox for the first time in over a year today, done the system update and tried to sign in but when I attempted to do so it was stuck on a buffering screen before...
  6. Just gifted a game to a friend with live, bank says everything's gone through but it won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just gifted a game to a friend with live, bank says everything's gone through but it won't...: Just need help and Xbox has not been helping, why ismt there just a reasonble phone line like everything esle? d3d76419-386e-4cb1-b26c-09b511245a6c
  7. xbox live message

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox live message: I was given a xbox live message notification on the xbox app saying redeem a $10 gift card and when I pressed on the notification it took me to the xbox app saying nothing about the $10 gift card...
  8. Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live: I am trying to pay for an overdue Xbox live subscription. The original payment method was a phone number but the charge failed and every time I use PayPal, a debit card or my bank account to pay...
  9. where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    where do i find xbox gold live 25 digit number?: On 22/11 I purchased xbox live gold- order number 6222086800. Where do i find the 25 digit code so that my son can access it on his account 76eace4e-fd11-435a-961d-8d5bb3b9ea70
  10. Can you still link Reddit with Xbox Live?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still link Reddit with Xbox Live?: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insiders program, and I recently noticed a cool little Xbox Live trophy on someone’s profile on Reddit. I did a little research and looking around on my Xbox but I...