Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i have a problem with my live i have xbox game pass ultimate on my xb1x but when i try to a 360 game on my xb1x it only lets me play offline it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DriftyCobra 09, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Xbox live

Hi i have a problem with my live i have xbox game pass ultimate on my xb1x but when i try to a 360 game on my xb1x it only lets me play offline it saying in not got privileges to plat online but i have gold with gamepass my friends have the same game pass
    and it works for theam .can you help me with this thanks

:)

DriftyCobra 09, Nov 22, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Account: How do I cancel an Xbox live account? 4154d399-777a-4407-a402-d4304a562884
  3. My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Brother´s XBOX 360 Cant connect to XBOX Live: Its JTAG But it Cannot Connect to XBOX Live! HELP ME! 8aadfd06-a27f-47ae-8725-a794bf7fa1f4
  4. Current profile not allowed on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Current profile not allowed on xbox live: I was just playing an online match and when i finished i got an error saying "The current profile isn't allowed on xbox live" when ive been playing all day 4ccd1767-1e12-4043-8c06-3a637232e322
  5. xbox one Minecraft - which to select console or xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one Minecraft - which to select console or xbox live: When trying to get on Minecraft it is asking to save on the Xbox console or XBox live? We don't want to lose the data. Which one do you pick? 05965c34-aa98-4f3f-83be-05c8323436c4
  6. Xbox Live

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live: My Xbox Live account has blocked a couple of my friends for no reason (i didnt do this) and it wont let me unblock them at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  7. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: I have an xbox live account with current gold. I have 2 xbox ones (one on a tv) ( one on a gaming monitor) i have my account downloaded on both systems but it only allows me to play online on one...
  8. Experiencing terrible lag on Xbox live, have tried everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Experiencing terrible lag on Xbox live, have tried everything.: Help with Xbox Live Lag - it’s ruining friendships Hello all, Some time in January I started experiencing major issues with Xbox live out of nowhere. One day while playing rocket league (which I...
  9. RE: Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: Xbox Live Gold: Hi, I Just have a question on Xbox live subscription. My xbox live subscription is about to end next week and i usually buy a 12 months subscription but on reading various things that the 12...
  10. Warframe Xbox LIve

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warframe Xbox LIve: Do you need Xbox live to play with friends on Warframe? I am really confused because I know there are games like Minecraft where if you have your friend added, you don't need Xbox live to play...