Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought. A second hand. Xbox . One And I. Only play war zone every time I. Try luanching the game i get this message (this account is not allowed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TjNathaniel, Nov 27, 2020.

1. TjNathaniel
    TjNathaniel Guest

Xbox live

I bought. A second hand. Xbox . One And I. Only play war zone every time I. Try luanching the game i get this message (this account is not allowed to play on xbox live)

:)

TjNathaniel, Nov 27, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Xbox Updated Itself Dashboard Changed Xbox Live Not Connecting

3. SirSuperKnight Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live?!?

4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

iphone wireless hotspot not working with Xbox one

5. Cheezy3 Win User

Xbox live

Is there two types of xbox live like xbox live gold and regular xbox live
  6. Bulletkoalo Win User

Disconnected from live when I sign in.

MaxBox99 in order to connect to Xbox live you need an Xbox live profile, you cannot connect to Xbox live without having an valid Xbox live account.
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - live

2. Is there any shooter games that don’t need Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any shooter games that don’t need Xbox live: Hello so man this xbox live subscription is a lot of money so i was wondering if there’s any shooter games that don’t require Xbox live 0cd66071-ced9-4989-94ec-3944af0ba582
  3. Unable to sign on to Xbox live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign on to Xbox live.: I am trying to play Microsoft Solitaire, Suduko, & Ultimate Word Games but it says I have to sign on to Xbox live, which I've never had to do since I started playing. I can sign on to Xbox on the...
  4. What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to Xbox live gold when upgrading to game pass ultimate?: The official site says there is a “conversion ratio”, and there’s a 3:1 ratio chart for adding gold onto ultimate, but almost everyone I’ve talked to says it is 1:1 when upgrading to ultimate from...
  5. Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold Live codes executed but games show no LIVE membership: Hi, I have as issue with GOLD Live - I have redeemed two GOLD Live codes (+1 month each one) yet the games (Forza Horizon) shows no Gold Live membership... On Playstation 4 there are not such a...
  6. My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Windows
    My mic sounds terrible on Xbox Live Party but perfect on Discord. HELP PLEASE: So I am a pc player and use discord 90% of the time and it works great with my Razr mic. The issue I have is when I join an xbox live party it sounds like im communicating from an airplane (thats...
  7. Validating Xbox Live Ports using Xbox One?

in XboX Insiders
    Validating Xbox Live Ports using Xbox One?: The documentation for "Network ports used by Xbox Live on Xbox One" ( see: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live ) does not clearly...
  8. My xbox live was suspended for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox live was suspended for no reason: This guy addressed me as g and then pretended g meant gay. So I used my common sense that he was calling us both gay, and so I just messaged him back "ur gay nice respect". I simply respected him...
  9. Xbox Live update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live update error: When I tried to connect to the Xbox Live, mz xbox 360 wanted me to install a new update, when I tried to update it through Wifi I got error "Can't process the update, Status code 4451 - 4497 -...
  10. Cant Start Deep rock Galactic (Gamepass) PC as Xbox Live refuses to sign me in

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant Start Deep rock Galactic (Gamepass) PC as Xbox Live refuses to sign me in: Trying to play deep rock galactic on gamepass PC. As soon as i launch I get a popup "Welcome back", I push lets play, and then it cant log me in. No error code, just a plain "cant sign you in...