xbox live 家長監護設定如何關閉

Discus and support xbox live 家長監護設定如何關閉 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox live 家長監護設定如何關閉 看了網上一 影片 都卡在 https://support.xbox.com/zh-TW/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one 這網站... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 楷駿余, Jul 1, 2021.

1. 楷駿余
    楷駿余 Guest

xbox live 家長監護設定如何關閉

楷駿余, Jul 1, 2021
  2. ArtyFrito Win User

help me(TW)

[引用]
    它是一個兒童帳戶嗎?如果是這樣,成人帳戶需要更改設置。

如果不進入您的在線隱私設置並查看選 以查看是否有任何事情阻止您進入在線狀態。

[/引用]
    But I selected all off everybody
  3. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Wrong Language

You will need to go the system settings hopefully this will help translation: (possibly using google translate)

Press the guide button go all the way to the right and press this one:

System settings: システ の設定

Console settings: コンソールの設定

Then language: 言語

I tried using google translate so see if you can find symbols similar to those if it doesn't help please let me know.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

无法登陆Xbox及用来登录其他游戏 [Translate] Can't log in to Xbox and other games

當您嘗試在Xbox One上登錄Xbox Live時出現錯誤87DD0006

當您嘗試在Xbox One控制台上登錄Xbox Live時,您會看到以下錯誤代碼:

87DD0006

這可能意味著您在嘗試登錄之前就出現了服務中斷。

解決方案
    解決方案1:檢查Xbox Live服務狀態

如果您在此處看到任何提醒,請等待服務啟動並運行,然後重試:

解決方案2:重新啟動控制台

按照以下步驟重置Xbox One控制台上的緩存。如果控制台已凍結,請按照說明中的說明執行硬重置。

按Xbox按鈕打開指南。
    選擇設置。選擇重啟控制台。選擇是以確認。
    注意如果您無法訪問該指南或控制台似乎已凍結,請按住控制台上的Xbox按鈕10秒鐘,直到控制台關閉。控制台關閉後,再次觸摸控制台上的Xbox按鈕以重新啟動。

https://support.xbox.com/en-HK/error-code-lookup?code=0x87DD0006

Error 87DD0006 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on Xbox One

You see the following error code when you try to sign in to Xbox Live on an Xbox One console:

87DD0006

This may mean that there was a service outage just before you tried to sign in.

Solutions
    Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status

If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:

Solution 2: Restart your console

Reset the cache on your Xbox One console by following these steps. If your console is frozen, perform a hard reset by following the instructions in the note.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Settings.
    Select Restart console. Select Yes to confirm.
    Note If you're unable to access the guide or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button
    on the console again to restart.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

申请跨国服务

Google translate,

-

我不知道,如果中国是一个支持国家的Xbox LIVE。 可能不能够太改变它。

-

He wants to change his live account to China. I said I don't think China is a supported country.
  6. coopergang Win User

Yakuza 0

yes, but as i said before, the only option i found was

字幕設定 - Subtitle setting (acording to google)and in the option it only says yes or no

あり

なし

thanks for the help, also everywere on my pc says that im in US
Thema:

xbox live 家長監護設定如何關閉

1. xbox live 家長監護設定如何關閉 - Similar Threads - live 家長監護設定如何關閉

2. Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live: do I need xbox live to be able to buy game pass ultimate or should I buy ultimate instead of both (I ran out of gold) a9e4dee6-dd97-4eb2-84ac-019535b49847
  3. Xbox Live

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live: I have a 12 month xbox live code for my birthday, I currently still have xbox game pass ultimate, and when I try enter the code it tells me to convert it, if I do that will I have xbox live with...
  4. Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Assassin's Creed on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold: I've been wondering for a long time if there are any chances that we can get any Assassin's Creed game on Xbox Game Pass or Xbox Live Gold Subscription, I really love the franchise and would love...
  5. Is my xbox live working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my xbox live working: When I sign in to Fortnite it says that there was a problem with my Xbox live and it says to try again later so I waited the next day and it sill doesn't work and it's been like this for 4 days...
  6. Microsoft Xbox Live Cloud Inquiry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox Live Cloud Inquiry: I’ve contacted Microsoft Xbox support to no avail and done my own research. So, I’m hoping this community might point me in the right direction. My Xbox Live Cloud Storage is “99% Full.” And,...
  7. Xbox live server connectivity blocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live server connectivity blocked: Hi, I've been trying to fix the Xbox live server connectivity problem for almost a year. I have tried every fix/guide on xbox support websites and almost every forum and website there is and...
  8. Xbox live gold cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold cards: I bought a Xbox live gold card for 3 months and I didn’t use it for a couple weeks then I finally used it and it only worked for one day not it doesn’t work and it says please sing into account u...
  9. Halo Waypoint "Xbox Live Account Error"

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Waypoint "Xbox Live Account Error": Not sure if this is the place to ask about this, but I can't post anywhere on the Waypoint forums so this will have to do. I have been trying to log in to Halo Waypoint only to be met with "Xbox...
  10. Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live: My COD Modern Warfare will not connect to Xbox Live bd5c31c5-258a-4df1-8b47-78f075453bf5