Xbox live's being a derp

Discus and support Xbox live's being a derp in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I created an xbox live account on my computer, but cant figure out how to put it on the xbox, can anyone help me? e6be8667-8331-4d39-a883-f0585acfc4ce Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kallmekool895, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Xbox live's being a derp

I created an xbox live account on my computer, but cant figure out how to put it on the xbox, can anyone help me?

:)

kallmekool895, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Shadowvegas
    Shadowvegas Guest
    R.i.p bad company: 2

someone is being a Derp in this thread

Shadowvegas, Jan 2, 2014
  3. FatFuzzy
    FatFuzzy Guest
    This game is a big steamy pile of crap

Derp. Derpity derp. Derp. Derpity derp. Derpity derp derp derpity.

FatFuzzy, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox live's being a derp

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live's being a derp

6. Shadowvegas Win User

R.i.p bad company: 2

someone is being a Derp in this thread
  7. FatFuzzy Win User

This game is a big steamy pile of crap

Derp. Derpity derp. Derp. Derpity derp. Derpity derp derp derpity.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft now cannot be sued. They slipped it into their new TOU

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

If you do not agree with the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use, do not use the Xbox LIVE Service.

[/quote]

Derp derp! Really, is that how it works? Wow, I never thought of that. Thanks for the highly insightful input.

Anyway, who (regular people) really has the money to go up against MS?
  9. KimoKahana Win User

Headset audio problems

Derp Derp Derp.

I didn't take the plastic caps off.
Thema:

Xbox live's being a derp

1. Xbox live's being a derp - Similar Threads - live's being derp

2. Xbox Live Gold Perks Not Being Put Into My Game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold Perks Not Being Put Into My Game.: So, the other day I was trying to redeem my code for a Gold Perk. I redeemed the Forza Horizon 4 road trip bundle code, and then I went into the game, and there was nothing there....
  3. Xbox One and Mic without being on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and Mic without being on Xbox Live: How do you use the mic on a gaming headset on XBox One without being on XBox Live? f69d5e80-3463-4989-9845-345ef3353444
  4. Xbox 360 slowdowns being caused by Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slowdowns being caused by Xbox Live?: I have two Xbox 360 consoles that work absolutely fine when not connected to the Xbox Live service. As soon as I connect, everything dashboard based slows to a crawl (eg. signing in). Playing...
  5. Being Harassed over Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being Harassed over Xbox Live: Recently I have been harassed by someone who continues to threaten that he will kick me from my Xbox Live parties with an illegal application. Constantly being threatened to be kicked from my...
  6. MY VIDEOS NOT APPEAR IN ANY APPLICATION DESPITE BEING UPLOADED TO XBOX LIVE

in XboX Insiders
    MY VIDEOS NOT APPEAR IN ANY APPLICATION DESPITE BEING UPLOADED TO XBOX LIVE: I have a problem capturing since the last update. What happens is that supposedly they are loaded to xbox live but I can only see the videos from my console and none appears from any other device,...
  7. Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone interested in being my friend on Xbox Live and Play games together: So a few months back, I posted a discussion here on the forums about me needing friends...well...I couldn't make any friends. I was to scare and nervous to play with the people who were nice...
  8. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  9. Xbox live gold membership is being weird

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold membership is being weird: Ok so the card I used to pay for my last membership was removed now I am putting it back on there and I go to purchase and it tells me to 'fix this' i go to it and it just does the same thing I...
  10. Xbox live not being shared among users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live not being shared among users: I recently bought an xbox one x and i signed in into 4 accounts and i activated free trials of xbox live and game pass one of the trials ended and i still have 2 more but they arent working or...