Xbox loading issues

Discus and support Xbox loading issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems loading youtube n fortnite 9e23fd0e-7568-4697-b7a8-f6ec5dd4f1d1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevinb1979, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Kevinb1979
    Kevinb1979 Guest

Xbox loading issues

Is anyone else having problems loading youtube n fortnite

:)

Kevinb1979, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PURExKsavBearX Win User

Xbox loading issues

I did early however i checked my internet connection and that was the issue. Have you check xbox status?
  3. Zero420override Win User

Xbox loading issues

From what I've heard over the past few minutes Fortnite servers are down. Hope this helps
  4. Miku Sakuya Win User

Xbox loading issues

I had some issues with youtibe earlier
  5. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox loading issues

From my experiences i can say that the YouTube app is full of bugs and hopefully will be fixed sometime soon but bugs like these are regular for the YouTube app.

When it comes to Fortnite i would assume that this is a server problem and will be fixed by epic games asap
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox loading issues

You use some Insider version on your Xbox?
Thema:

Xbox loading issues

1. Xbox loading issues - Similar Threads - loading issues

2. Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz Livonia DLC Issue's - Wont Load: Good Morning All, On the 21st Feb I purchased the Livonia DLC for Dayz. The purchase went through Immediately and the DLC downloaded. The file size was around 10mb and downloaded within seconds....
  3. Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported)

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, UI & dashboard not responding and not loading. (Issue reported): In the beta ring the UI and dashboard isn't responding and will glitch out a lot. I've had issue with trying to view captures and send messages, I won't be able to send or reply to message and I...
  4. minecraft texture pack loading issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft texture pack loading issue: when i try to load a world or server with my vanillaBDcraft texture pack (191 mb) my minecrraft crashes and takes me back to the home screen on my xbox. has anyone else had thiis issue or know...
  5. Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix issue vids not loading and crashing app: Has any one else been getting cant play video and loading stops at 20% and even the app crashing? I'm on xbox one s alpha skip ahead program on a vizio 4k uhd dolby vision hdr10 tv...
  6. 4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    4k issues with my Samsung TV and now when I load up disc its kicks me off and tells me to...: Hi I am having a problem with 4k it was working up till yesterday and now its saying my tv is not 4k but it is and now a new problem started my tv is on 1080p and everytime I go to load up a disc...
  7. Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Accessories Application Loading Issue on Alpha Ring Skip Ahead Dashboard.: I am currently have an issue opening the Xbox accessories app. I have had similar issues with other applications, deleting the application and reinstalling the application solve the issue. How...
  8. Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen: Is anybody else having issues with forza horizon. 3 crashing when game goes to loading screen 004889a5-5868-41b8-876d-c189c2bafe18
  9. XBOX ONE X - GAME PASS ISSUE - CAN'T LOAD ANY GAMES

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE X - GAME PASS ISSUE - CAN'T LOAD ANY GAMES: I have an active subscription for the normal xbox live game pass, however, I cannot load any of the game I have downloaded. I get a variety of messages ranging from "please sign in to the account...
  10. capture loading issues

in XboX Insiders
    capture loading issues: I'm in the xbox one update preview alpha skip-Ahead and i am having a issue where when go into a club it doesn't load people's videos and screenshots. Also it cant load captures that were posted 3...