Xbox location settings

Discus and support Xbox location settings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I just bought my Xbox One S and I can not find my region/location listed in the country tab. BTW I am from Macedonia. There is not even any near... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ComicCactus1074, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Xbox location settings

Hi,

I just bought my Xbox One S and I can not find my region/location listed in the country tab. BTW I am from Macedonia. There is not even any near country that I can log in. Any suggestions?

Thanks

:)

ComicCactus1074, Sep 18, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

Xbox location settings

You can find the list of supported Countries
    here

You could set up every Country you like. The only thing that won´t work are the store and you will be not able to make a xbox live subscription that autorenews itself, because you Need a valid payment adress and for example a supported credit card.

But you could use the prepaid Cards if they are avialable in your region.

Hope that helps.
  3. petman127 Win User

Xbox one location setting

Thank u both for the provided info :)
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Hi petman! There are a number of people who have mentioned this issue (including, for example, expats who natively speak one language but live in another country now and don't speak their language.) This does present a problem for Kinect usage and localization
    purposes. Your best bet, at this point, would be to head over to feedback.xbox.com (the User Voice site) and upvote other suggestions related to this, OR, post your own if there are no others! They have already incorporated a number of different things from
    the Feedback site in updates over the past year and a half, so they definitely do pay attention over there!
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

6. Mister Maka Win User

setting the language & location

Hey there vlad.

Unfortunately Romania is not an Xbox Live supported country which explains why you're unable to select it as your region. We're always looking to expand on more regions, be sure to keep an eye out for future announcements.
Thema:

Xbox location settings

1. Xbox location settings - Similar Threads - location settings

2. my country isn't in location settings on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    my country isn't in location settings on xbox one: What to do if my country isn't in location settings on xbox one does it mean that xbox live isnt supported for me and i can't make any purchases? Because i tried to make a purchase and in postal...
  3. How do I set the Xbox UI, all over the whole Xbox to English, no matter the location???

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I set the Xbox UI, all over the whole Xbox to English, no matter the location???: Why is it still impossible to get the Dashboard on Xbox One, all models, sold in all countries, always to English no matter the location? I find no possible way to get the Xbox fully in English,...
  4. My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items

in XBoX on Consoles
    My location isn't on the xbox settings and I can't purchase items: I have a problem where my Microsoft account balance isn't showing up when I try to make a digital purchase. The only thing that shows is "add profile address," but I can't add a profile address...
  5. I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am in Egypt I can not Subscribe on Gold live from Egypt Problem of Xbox location setting ...: Dear Mr I am in Egypt I am using Visa from Egyptian Banks in Office 365 I want to Subscribe on Xbox Gold live , I can not change Xbox location to Egypt because there isn't found "Egypt " as...
  6. Need to change my location in my settings to purchase in the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to change my location in my settings to purchase in the microsoft store: Need help changing my location in the Microsoft store... it won't let me change from the Cayman Islands to Canada when I input my payment info, therefore no purchases!...
  7. Buying XBOX 360 game via XBOX store fails due to wrong location setting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying XBOX 360 game via XBOX store fails due to wrong location setting: Hi, I have an XBOX One and I'm trying to buy an XBOX 360 game (Monkey Island 2: SE) via the XBOX store, but it fails due to a wrong location setting. At the moment when I click in this page on...
  8. Unable to connect to parties when my location setting is correct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to parties when my location setting is correct: Hi guys, I'm having a problem connecting to parties on my Xbox One despite having an open NAT type. I found out if I change my location from United Kingdom to United States it fixes the issue but...
  9. Can't set the Location to Germany for setup?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set the Location to Germany for setup?: Just got my wife the Xbox One, and we live in germany, but we can't set the Location for it since it is not listed, any way around this ? 310d7c38-0a55-4b85-a7c7-094f240052f1
  10. setting the language & location

in XBoX on Consoles
    setting the language & location: Hello, how can I set the location to the country I reside in? there are only a few choices to chose from (not including my country - Romania) and when I go to store on my console I can see the...