Xbox log in issue

Discus and support Xbox log in issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 sons who each have an xbox. Older sons works fine and when I log into microsoft acct, see his device. Second sons xbox now has been asking for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lollypop649, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Lollypop649
    Lollypop649 Guest

Xbox log in issue

I have 2 sons who each have an xbox. Older sons works fine and when I log into microsoft acct, see his device. Second sons xbox now has been asking for log in info. I have tried unsuccessfully to log on to it for a couple days and when i look at the
    devices in my Microsoft acct, i don't see his xbox listed. When I click on forgot password box, I get error code 0x80190001. I am not at all informed on tech stuff. Fear his games and history lost. Can someone offer me some support to help get him back
    playing? Have sat on line waiting as #1 in que for chat for couple days with no luck. Is there a microsoft phone number where I can actually look up on line to confirm legitimacy and talk to an actual person? Frustrated.

:)

Lollypop649, Aug 19, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Xbox log in issues

try to redownload your profile.
  3. Lollypop649 Win User

Xbox log in issue

Hi Brad. As mentioned, my son has been using this xbox for a year or two without issue. Now we cannot log on. When I open my MS account, I see the SN for my other sons xbox listed in my devices but my others son is not there. I only have one MS account
    so it had to be there at one point and where did it go. Like I say, I'm more burnt stick/cave wall when it comes to my tech ability.
  4. Lollypop649 Win User

Xbox log in issue

This short cut refers to a computer or lap top for windows 10 but does not refer to xbox. No windows key on an xbox. Can you provide an alternative related to xbox?
  5. PatriotSH529 Win User

Xbox log in issue

Hi, sorry to hear about your issues, Xbox does get backed up in their support hotlines, but they will have a more detailed way to fix your situation. You can call them, live chat, or go onto the pre-existing solutions that they have. Your son may be game
    sharing with someone and that could be the reason you do not see the xbox pop up, I recommend manually rebooting the xbox and try deleting and re-installing his account onto the xbox. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/
  6. Gooni3zGaming Win User

Xbox log in issue

Dear user,

Error code 0x80190001 can occur not only on Windows but also Xbox. This issue is related to an incorrect or incomplete update of the system. Once there is an issue, the device cannot download upgrades and
    starts displaying the latter error code.

You can quickly solve this problem by reading the instruction template heres a link https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-error-code-0x80190001-on-windows/

hope this helps to get yas back online
Thema:

Xbox log in issue

1. Xbox log in issue - Similar Threads - log issue

2. Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass game launch issue: Games not working. Not even a crash log.: Hi, I can't run any game since this morning. I was playing without problems until now and now any of them works, not even a crash message. I click on "play game" button and nothing happens...
  3. Xbox one S log in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S log in issues: Split from this thread. Im having the exact same issue. Yesterday at about 11am I updated my console to the latest update, signed into my account, played a game and it worked fine. Then I didnt...
  4. Xbox one S log in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S log in issues: My xbox is having trouble logging on. I click the xbox button to sign in but the screen goes blank. Ive tried a restart. removed account but now trying to add but once entered email address the...
  5. Big time issue trying to log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big time issue trying to log in: I've been off my xbox for a bit and I'm having major issues trying to connect to my gamertag . I cannot remember the password and don't have an authenticator app connected to my system anymore....
  6. Xbox Live Account Log On Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Account Log On Issues: I haven't played my Xbox 360 in awhile and as I did so today, I ran into a problem. When I turn on my Xbox I choose my Avatar which says my name as well as "Signed In". If I try to download an...
  7. Log in issue error temporary fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in issue error temporary fix: Im sure everyone looking at this is having that same log in issue where it says something like "you are accessing personal info and need to re enter your password" and when you do you cant log in....
  8. Xbox live log in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live log in issues: My son has an account for which I subscribe for xbox live. As a result, he has a few other accounts when he has changed his gamertag etc. So he has an account and I have one. However, the one...
  9. Xbox log in issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox log in issues: I keep getting the following error message. keep getting this message on my xbox 'because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password for *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  10. After the update, I can not log in to my profile and issues an error 0x80a40010.

in XBoX Accessibility
    After the update, I can not log in to my profile and issues an error 0x80a40010.: Please correct the error. 6146d845-7481-40b7-ae29-c0e90f120094