XBOX Login on PC is looping "Welcome back" prompt

Discus and support XBOX Login on PC is looping "Welcome back" prompt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to log into Dead By Daylight, I am prompted with a "Welcome back" login screen. I proceed to click "Let's go". It appears successful, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UCO Hunter, Aug 18, 2021.

1. UCO Hunter
    UCO Hunter Guest

When trying to log into Dead By Daylight, I am prompted with a "Welcome back" login screen. I proceed to click "Let's go". It appears successful, but when I continue to load the game, I receive the same prompt again. The game, xbox app, and windows are all up to date. I have tried logging out and back in. I have tried restarting the computer. I have also tried repairing the xbox app and made sure the Microsoft store and xbox app are signed in under the same account. I am not sure what else to do.

:)

UCO Hunter, Aug 18, 2021
  2. paul sajovec
    paul sajovec New Member
    I have the same "Welcome back, Let's Go" loop problem. Happens with multiple games, not just one.

XBOX Login on PC is looping "Welcome back" prompt upload_2021-10-14_1-53-41.png

paul sajovec, Oct 14, 2021
  3. Renevn Win User

FYI: Forza 7 demo available now for Xbox One and PC

My forza shows the login screen than comes back to login screen, when I press enter again it briefly shows a login screen and comes back to the title screen again... a infinite loop is set and I cant even test
  4. Francia J. Win User

Microsoft Flight PC simulator login loop

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please repair the game and restart your PC by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps > Search for Microsoft Flight Simulator > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.

After that please try to play the game again.
  5. Jakob Stone Win User

How can i configure my X-box Elite 2 controller *without* an X-box live account?

It doesn't help. That app is what prompts you to sign into x-box live when you try to configure the controller. The only thing i can do in that app without signing in, is look at the battery life. I cannot configure the buttons to make profiles or bind
    the back paddles to anything as (im assuming) that is in the "Configure Controller" option, which prompts an Xbox live login. Closing that login, pushed you back to the main page.
  6. TwInn36 Win User

Adding Family

I tried a different browser but got stuck in the same loop. I'll go to add family, enter his e-mail, sign him in, press 'next' to confirm the action, it prompts me to sign in the parent account, then it prompts me to sign him in again, and I'm back at the
    confirmation page. If I confirm it it prompts me to sign in the parent account....ugh.
  7. Gonzalo.0 Win User

Welcome aboard and welcome back

I still enjoy BC2 and Vietnam very much. Sadly, from the times I tried to play, it's always been 2v2 in Vietnam Then those players start dropping out.

With classic maps, usually I'll find 4v4.

People still play, but not as much. I would love to find more people that play Vietnam. It's such a sweet add-on.
Thema:

1. XBOX Login on PC is looping "Welcome back" prompt - Similar Threads - Login looping Welcome

2. Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 when trying to login at game pass game in PC: I have recently purchased the gamepass on PC and downloaded several games. So far, all work fine except one, when it does the initial login into xbox live, it fails and throws out the error code...
  3. Login to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Login to Microsoft account: When a friend of mine tries to login to Minecraft on his PS4 but he don't have Microsoft account how do I sign in to a Gmail account 75385fa2-ad63-4ec8-b668-10ffd3f57e11
  4. Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login in minecraft after switching to microsoft account but can login in Microsoft site.: Hi all, pretty much the title sum it all. Yesterday evening I convinced to transfer from moji account to microsoft for login in minecraft. Today I can't login in minecraft say email/password...
  5. Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim V using GamePass , ask xbox live login before new game starts and fails on it.: I have game pass. After a load skyrim v, and before the new game begins, it asks me to login to xbox live. When I try to login , it saids "can't init session at this moment, try again later..."...
  6. Microsoft Flight PC simulator login loop

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight PC simulator login loop: Flight simulator on PC on startup keeps going between press a button screen and login "let's go" screen. Does not go past even though logged in. I have active game pass ultimate subscription, but...
  7. App login loop

in XBoX on Mobile
    App login loop: I cant log into the xbox app. Every time i open the App it asks for my password and when i enter it correctly it begins to load and then pops back up again. Im 100% sure im entering the right...
  8. Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears Pop! Login error loop issue.: Hello I have not been able to properly open/play Gears Pop! since the past weekend. On September 7th I played several matches and closed the app. Later that night when my boxes were ready to be...
  9. Live login corrupt? Causing redirect loop on login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live login corrupt? Causing redirect loop on login: I recently tried to set up an xbox live account for my son. I have had the same error message come up everytime i try. I have tried logging in on the xbox, on a mobile device, on a tablet and a...
  10. Website loop. Unable to login to rewards.xbox.com When I click 9n join or login, the rewards ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Website loop. Unable to login to rewards.xbox.com When I click 9n join or login, the rewards ...: website loops on me and doesn't let me join or login to rewards.xbox.com. It's frustrating to say the least. 9a3aaa84-301f-4d8e-9d9d-3345105cdb4c