Xbox + Logitec 922 cam+ Mixer Shutdown Glitch

Discus and support Xbox + Logitec 922 cam+ Mixer Shutdown Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Hope someone can help... I stream on the Mixer platform with the Logitech c922 webcam, which directly connected to my xbox one s. After streaming... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TapGirlOG, Oct 21, 2019.

1. TapGirlOG
    TapGirlOG Guest

Hi, Hope someone can help... I stream on the Mixer platform with the Logitech c922 webcam, which directly connected to my
    xbox one s. After streaming on Mixer between 16-100 minutes everything (xbox one + c922) shuts off (on every game).

Has anyone had this happen and/or know how to fix this?

:)

TapGirlOG, Oct 21, 2019
  2. L Dubs89 Win User

3. TapGirlOG Win User

Thank you for a sharing. I cleared the cache as suggested. I tried going to your link but it was in Spanish. Do you have an English version by change? thanks again for your help.
  4. TapGirlOG Win User

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link. Unfortunately, after following the steps to all the options, they didn't resolve my issue. Anything else you can suggest?
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi TapGirl,

Thanks for coming to the forums. As this is a duplicate thread, I will be locking this one. Please continue to post on the

first post
    you created on this issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox + Logitec 922 cam+ Mixer Shutdown Glitch - Similar Threads - Logitec 922 cam+

2. Creepy cam bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Creepy cam bots: We all know these things but, where did they come from who made them and what do they want? And most importantly. Why has xbox not eradicated these anoyying things?...
  3. Web Cam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Web Cam: I am thinking of getting a kinect and adapter for my xbox one but can a web cam will work as well? I stream off my xbox one using twitch, I am not too sure if a web cam will work or not....
  4. Xbox 360 live vision cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 live vision cam: Does someone know why I cant send pictures in my messages using live vision cam on xbox 360? But yet I can send texts..or how to resolve this issue? I have not been band.....
  5. cam girls on xbox [Mod removed Profanity]

in XBoX Accessibility
    cam girls on xbox [Mod removed Profanity]: whats Microsoft doing about the spam friend request, messages and fake accounts? 3 days 3 different accounts and iv reported every one, on the name and the post on the feed saying to check out...
  6. Web Cam disconnects constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Web Cam disconnects constantly: I have the Logitech c920 and I stream daily. I'm also a mixer partner so the cam is essential. So the issue is that my can likes to randomly disconnect quite frequently. It's highly annoying and...
  7. mixer cam freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixer cam freezes: I have purchased reyno streaming pack with a gxt768 Can and it always freezes on mixer but not on other cam apps c068e8a2-b1f1-475c-ba3a-2a05599fbe67
  8. Web Cam disconnects constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Web Cam disconnects constantly: I have the Logitech c920 and I stream daily. I'm also a mixer partner so the cam is essential. So the issue is that my can likes to randomly disconnect quite frequently. It's highly annoying and...
  9. Twitch stream with 3rd cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Twitch stream with 3rd cam: Well hello! Does anyone know if you can stream to twitch yet with a 3rd party webcam? Or is it still only Mixer? I ask before I go and spend out on a webcam for streaming. Thanks...
  10. Some weird pedophile bot trying to get me to watch her gross web cam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some weird pedophile bot trying to get me to watch her gross web cam: ok there is this weird pedophile bot person trying to lure me to watch her gross web cam of what I can imagine is just not right ecacf3ed-6bc0-43df-8e84-f1ae6068d6dc